Karnonou

Apr 18, 2020
The Special Holiday Scene

The scene has 40+ renders and short loop animations. The best part about it is that patrons can test out the new "All content" mod. This mod will be available with v0.30 and it makes every lewd scene bigger.

Here are the download links:

GoFile
PC:
Mac:

Pixeldrain
PC:
Mac:

special holiday scene ready.jpg
Likes are appreciated :)

Last edited:

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Made a Mod an Android port with WT + some more game settings

Sept. 27, 2023
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.25
New: an option to change the game routes (Futa on male / Male on Futa) + gallery is unlocked

WT Mod v0.25 (~2MB)
- Pixeldrain

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.25 (~160MB)
- Pixeldrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics:
View attachment 2960879 View attachment 2960880 View attachment 2960881
May i ask where do you put the files in

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
May i ask where do you put the files in
Hi. In the Mod Zip file is a little installation info, but mostly it's:
Unzip it and move these extracted files into the folder ...\Final-Spell-v0.25-pc\game\
But be aware it's for the main game, not for the Christmas special

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I love this game, even the comic speech balloons. However, because mental disorders have slowed my reading speed, I wish you would either slow down the time it takes per panel or put a full pause. :oops:

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Are you planning on having both M/Futa AND Futa/M? I would love that. Isabella should be part of the M/Futa subroute, and, of course, Valerie is the Futa/M Domroute. :cool:

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Guess that is what I get for not reading the description properly, no chicks with dicks for me.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Are you planning on having both M/Futa AND Futa/M? I would love that. Isabella should be part of the M/Futa subroute, and, of course, Valerie is the Futa/M Domroute. :cool:
It says in the changelog that the Christmas special was testing adding a route for both options to the game. Personally already modded it to do that in mine, glad they're making the switch option official.
Guess that is what I get for not reading the description properly, no chicks with dicks for me.
Thanks for failing to read and letting us know your deepest, most profound thoughts. Use tags next time and spare us all.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 2304781

Overview:
The Supernatural doesn't wait for anyone to believe or understand the power of the dark arts.
When the dark forces call, there's no ignore button. If your time has come, there's no place you can run to try and hide.
So, you think you're ready for this adventure? It doesn't matter!
WARNING! This is a fantasy, "chicks with dicks" story, so please don't try it if you don't like this type of content.
Note! Now you can try 2 experimental mods I'm trying to implement:
Male on Futa only and Futa on Male only
(You need to start a new game to select the preferred mod or it won't work.)

For now, these mods work only on the main lewd scenes. Other content is just skippable.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-14
Release Date: 2023-12-29
Original Title: Final Spell
Developer: Gala Sanctuary
Censored: No
Version: 0.25 + Christmas Special
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Christmas Special
Extras: Walkthrough Mod
Vageenaj thanks for the links

View attachment 2304842 View attachment 2304855 View attachment 2304862 View attachment 2304865 View attachment 2304866 View attachment 2706925 View attachment 2706928
Okay, I just finished playing both versions of game (male on Futa/Futa on male).
First, let me say that I Liked the 1st version better; where the MC was helping to restore the house.

(this new bit with Calla, potion, alien/mutant Isabella, and the portals is twisted)
Second, why do We have to choose? Why can't We have BOTH!! (obviously Rhetorical)
- too many homophobic men out there who ONLY want to F*ck futa's (or anything that walks)
(God forbid wrecking havoc on the male fragile ego, by having them enjoy oral and anal sex with a futa. cringe :eek:o_O
- But IT Really should work BOTH Ways; don't you think? MC having sex (giving & receiving) with both girls.
Myself, I would LOVE :love::love: the opportunity to have sex with either one of them!

- If they (men) do not like the content, they do not have to play the game.
Simple as that!!

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
It says in the changelog that the Christmas special was testing adding a route for both options to the game. Personally already modded it to do that in mine, glad they're making the switch option official.

Thanks for failing to read and letting us know your deepest, most profound thoughts. Use tags next time and spare us all.
Oops! I completely missed (or forgot) about that part.
I DL'd both, but forgot to play the X-Mas Special.
But YES! I would Love to see both contents included.

Reactions: Devinebeast
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes