VN Unity Finding Buddies [v4.07] [FindingBuddies]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Finral

Jan 30, 2020
Anybody has any idea why the phone bugs after the first night if you don't happen to go along with Andre? There's supposedly a WhatsApp message from someone but I can't access any of the chats and I can't quit the phone either

EDIT: Nevermind, as soon as I sent this I figured it out XD
how did you fix this

Nalia Mare

May 6, 2024
This is really good, everything is pretty high quality for what is currently available.

Me personally I wish the MC I could be was more a Femboy since I do love a more Masc guy and a fem guy action, but that would require a lot more work with models and stuff.

But with what is here now, fantastic work and hope it keeps going.

Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020
Great game so far, but I've noticed that loading from a save doesn't actually take you to the point that you saved at. It puts you at an earlier point, which is a little annoying if you were going for a different outcome.

It could also do with a skip function. Most games offer one you can manually set (e.g. CTRL on the keyboard).

Other than that, great game.

DWolfAmarok

Oct 23, 2017
Amazing art and the scenes are spectacular.
2 things I don't like would be. The time to select scene I'm just not fond of it. And I absolutely hate that selecting an option takes the whole left or right side of the screen. More than once I've click an option without even reading it because I was clicking fro message to move faster. Plus is not quite centered, more than once I click more to the left and still picked the right.
And without roll back it meant having to load, constantly...

Story, its okay. Like the characters, even the characters I don't like, seem well written, realistic.
I'd be angry with my dad for doing what he did. But would probably be far more livid for been late. Risk been targeted from the get go. uff.

I'll be looking forward for more of it.

mihaisandu

Feb 24, 2018
The game has conquered my heart. İt was mostly perfect. Sometimes I mistakenly choose options when I wanted to progress the story thou. Looking forward for full game :giggle:

Reactions: Mitsukayn

Dominions

Jun 28, 2022
Anybody has any idea why the phone bugs after the first night if you don't happen to go along with Andre? There's supposedly a WhatsApp message from someone but I can't access any of the chats and I can't quit the phone either

EDIT: Nevermind, as soon as I sent this I figured it out XD
How did you do? I'm stuck in that scene

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes