Ren'Py Finding Cloud 9 [v0.4.1] [Onyx Decadence]

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Tempone70

Oct 3, 2022
Hi, love the visuals but did note something odd when you try to find information on the characters the picture highlights the character but does nothihng when you press it. Is this correct?

Last edited:

Onyx Decadence

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2023
Hi, love the visuals but did note something odd when you try to find information on the characters the picture highlights the character but does nothihng when you press it. Is this correct?
Hey. Thanks for the kind words :) If you mean the Character pictures under the Information tab, it is because I've not yet finalized that function. Since the game is still in-development, I haven't finished several functions. Just like the gallery, the info tab is still a work in progress. I hope to complete the info tab when EP 5 comes out.

Reactions: kwazi

marlopau

May 11, 2019
I must admit that I became a subscriber because of the quality of the renders but now I think the game's story is very good. Riley has to be one of the best milfs I've seen in games this year.

Onyx Decadence

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2023
I must admit that I became a subscriber because of the quality of the renders but now I think the game's story is very good. Riley has to be one of the best milfs I've seen in games this year.
Thank you a lot :). I'll try my best to keep improving the quality as much as I can, as well as keep the story as coherent and logical as possible.
Oh yes, Riley is very beautiful :) Also caring, selfless and an awesome chef :D

arone tajhiri

Feb 11, 2018
Unfortunately, no harem in the classic sense. There may be a threesome here and there with 2 girls, maybe even foursome But there won't be reoccurring theme of all the girls sharing the MC.

Edit: I hadn't previously completely understood the tag so I apologize for misleading some people.
so for those of us on multiple paths, would there be a choice to choose whom we want to pursue?
also, is discord patreon only?

Onyx Decadence

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2023
so for those of us on multiple paths, would there be a choice to choose whom we want to pursue?
also, is discord patreon only?
Yeah. Essentially, you can of pursue several girls at once, but I might implement some drama mechanic that happens after a certain point if some girls find out about you and others. But you can opt out of every encounter and just focus on one. :)
Discord is not patreon only.

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah. Essentially, you can of pursue several girls at once, but I might implement some drama mechanic that happens after a certain point if some girls find out about you and others. But you can opt out of every encounter and just focus on one. :)
Wasn't there a makeout session with kissing & boobplay that you couldn't opt out with (Mila) in middle of chapter 3? Or has that been made optional now?

arone tajhiri

Feb 11, 2018
what I meant was if we could choose who we want to continue with when the drama happens lol
like who to make up with

Onyx Decadence

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2023
what I meant was if we could choose who we want to continue with when the drama happens lol
like who to make up with
Sorry, I misunderstood the question.
Absolutely, though when a pivotal choice is presented, it may lock the player out of other girls. There will be a few girls that will want an exclusive relationship as a narrative element, some won't care at all. I'm still figuring it out so things might change, slightly.

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Good story, love the renders,
But the intimate scenes are far too few,
A lot of good storylines developing,
But not any romance that makes you fall in love with the game,
Our character gets pushed around a bit too much for my liking even on intimidation path,
No sex scenes yet either, we have been going from one place to another in all 4 episodes(almost4krenders)
It feels like the story is barely taking roots , and anything like deep romance or character development wise would take another 4 episodes at least,
An error is that I cant open jess's message at the end of episode 4,
when i click on it nothing happens, the notification just go away,
Another thing is that the event gets skipped and the chapter just ends.
Anyways thats my 2 cents looking forward to it.

Onyx Decadence

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2023
Good story, love the renders,
But the intimate scenes are far too few,
A lot of good storylines developing,
But not any romance that makes you fall in love with the game,
Our character gets pushed around a bit too much for my liking even on intimidation path,
No sex scenes yet either, we have been going from one place to another in all 4 episodes(almost4krenders)
It feels like the story is barely taking roots , and anything like deep romance or character development wise would take another 4 episodes at least,
An error is that I cant open jess's message at the end of episode 4,
when i click on it nothing happens, the notification just go away,
Another thing is that the event gets skipped and the chapter just ends.
Anyways thats my 2 cents looking forward to it.
Thanks for the input. I appreciate it. Yeah. Its slow-ish burn. But it wont take another 4 episodes, for most part (each character will have a different length of development.) :)
Also thank you for pointing out the bugs.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Before I Forget

Chuck6o

Jul 26, 2021
A couple comments and queries. Firstly these are some impressive renders, and I'm digging the thicc thighs. I agree with other's when they say MC's too much of a wimp, I really hopes he mans up quickly. That's the most jarring for myself, the
slow burn with the females is ok, but buddy really needs to grow a pair. If I was in a criminal enterprise with him, he'd be
in a hole in the ground, I couldn't or wouldn't trust someone that weak. Suspension of disbelief is ok and expected but that's
only going to go so far.

Lastly wasn't this on Steam? I could have sworn I bought it there, but..............

Maybe I should have mentioned these things on Patron, but you seem more active here.

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes