EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Header.jpg

Overview:
A new year starts at the Oakland Institute where college students return for business as usual. Except, life is anything but usual with strange supernatural events going on. For one young man, the appearance of a fiery redhead shakes things up. For another young lady, she adapting to life after being imprisoned in a pocket dimension for most of her life. Oh, yea...a family of vampires seem to be making power moves that causes concern. A powder keg of supernatural energies ready to explode.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-09
Release Date: 2020-12-08
Developer: Dana Haywood - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.33.2s
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other:
ANDROID

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
'Avast' says suspicious files detected and sending to 'our threat labs' for a thorough analysis. Not trying to rain on this.. but I'm gonna wait for clarification.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Sorry no. Dont use the number keypad. I left the game when I did. Number 4 did not work. The screen just got worse.
The renders are very dark. I hope there is a story but I never found it. I was getting kicked out so I stopped playing.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Just from the review photos, I see issues and from what I have read hard pass. But hay nice try.

danac78

Nov 15, 2019
'Avast' says suspicious files detected and sending to 'our threat labs' for a thorough analysis. Not trying to rain on this.. but I'm gonna wait for clarification.
This is likely the case of a false positive. Nevertheless, I am re-doing some of the stuff using Renpy (Unity and Fungus just hated me). :)

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Hey Zoltan. Certainly looks like it to me as some of the renders are the same as on the steam page. I had it wishlisted there but hadn't bothered buying it yet since there didn't seem to be a lot of content yet. After looking at it here, I think I'll wait a little longer.

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Leaving out corruption "sad face" lol. Does this cool looking story have choices?. Rather Routes for dialogue?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Wait, this might might be falsely detected by Avast but how come it went undetected by players for such a long period of time:WaitWhat:?

Anyway, interesting fantasy lore (and furries?), renders looks nice. I have not played it myself, just adding it to bookmark.

Thank you for the share. Good luck on Steam release. All the best, Dana. Cheers.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes