Core13

Jul 28, 2018
Lux Christmas gangbang, Mel part 2, KDA Evelynn. He announced that he switched Lux and Mel since he wants to release Christmas themed work asap, which makes sense.
Happy to read that he's going to release Mel part 2. Can you tell me if there’s a release date too or
is just a list of his upcoming work?

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
comparing the councilor set to the caitlyn is part of the reason i hate paying for his stuff, one is top quality, one is arse, same price same artist.

Grievous Angels

Jan 23, 2018
This isn't the full pack, but he also might not have downloaded the full thing since it's usually several gigs
I think it might actually be the full set. I checked his gumroad and it states up to 78 image illustrations- same as the number in the download.

Sep 1, 2020
No I'm sorry, that's pathetic, Firolian charges $15 (or more) for a pack that's barely even HD. Sure, it says on the store page that they're 7k images but they just aren't, are they. Due to the appalling compression ratio it's more like an upscaled 2k image.
There's 200+ images in this pack and literally only 10 of them looks as they should.

Such an absolute shame too because Caitlyn looks terrific in this pack. Her face is beautiful and I love the colours but it's all let down thanks to this laziness.

Honestly, I'm so sick of this creator. And what's with these ridiculous arbitrary prices? Some packs cost over 20 dollars on Gumroad, like what the fuck? If you choose to pledge on Patreon it's technically $10 per month (which is a lot more respectable) but good luck getting a pack on time.

I've attached two images below. Hopefully you can see the immense difference between them, image one's been correctly exported while image 45 hasn't. I don't how that's happened but it's unacceptable for that price.

Reactions: drone4of2

RoopRoop

May 9, 2019
The most depressing part is that you can never tell, like the wholesome mercy (which you can only find previews here) seems great, but it also has that similar off-artwork as the thoroughly mediocre sona... which looked basically the same as the pretty good Ahri one. He has such potential and half the time its pretty good, but the other is pungent trash and the inability to tell makes it really hard to make the decision to buy it.

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
Sorry but this was the full pack on gumroad.

It really feels like he just fucked up on the upload, the ones I had bought myself often had ebook, 2k, 4k, 8k versions; though I do know he's basically stopped with the ebook thing.

CornJunket

Aug 14, 2018
And don't forget how Firolian, Hemolami, Lacanishu, Hoobamon, and Fainxel all have suspiciously similar art styles and content. Not enough to have comics for $20 where it's like 5 images with minor edits and dialogue changes to bloat it up to 130 total images, you also have to have five accounts.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: drone4of2
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote