RoopRoop

May 9, 2019
Firolian and Hoobamon (the only 2 of those I follow) have similar art styles but there are noticeably different, the weirdest thing is Firolian seems to have 2 art styles, does the Pop Star Ahri one look like its from the same artist as either of his Arcane ones? Not really, but his Arcane ones look a lot like his older work.

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
lots of artists can draw in several different styles, both his old and new styles are good, just different. in terms of those artists all being the same person, i honestly doubt it. just one person seeing that it worked for someone else and deciding to the same thing seems more likely.

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
it must be nice if we got someone to buy it for us collect 1 dollar from each people...cuz rarely got heroes nowdays

Gar0u

Jan 16, 2021
Don't download the torrent file here imo.

Its a mess. Files missing broken - entire sets missing. Only posting in all of F95 I had a problem with tbh. I have no problem with complete 100% uncompressed downloads but its got a ton of missing comics and even worse - broken images.

Its missing the latest 3 stuff but it seems to update all at once and has I believe every single thing up to it. Its even got the raws/textless versions. Use an extension to download images.
there is an extension to download all images on that page at once? or maybe you can share what kind of extension is that?

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018

LeagueNTR#12 - Christmas Eve
BY firolian
That's a link to your own account, you will need to download it and host it somewhere. It's basically the same as posting an image link to C:\Pictures on your computer.

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
Link looks very safe and not suspicious at all :)
It's the same as posting a link from your desktop, it's just someone that wanted to contribute but doesn't know how it works. Unfortunately he also seems to have decided not to check back in and fix it.

It's funnier that you think a link directly to the gumroad store is somehow suspicious, tbh.

Reactions: Core13
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote