• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
hoobanmon bodies are fine, but his faces tend to leave a lot to be desired in my opinion. It's getting better as time goes on but that is a mark that remain still.
Well one thing they for SURE have in common is price. They charge 13-20USD per pack. I sometimes wonder how the hell do they expect anyone to enjoy all their past work? 50 rewards, 15USD per pack (not including miscellaneous packs), that's 750USD total.....same as buying 15 triple-A games

wolfund

Aug 22, 2017
On the other hand most artist would charge 70/90 buck just for half of one pick. Yes it's pricy for us and very cheap for them but they make their buck by selling to more people. in my opinion it's still a steal, sure if you want the entire collection you're fucked in the arse but that's why you're here on a pirate site for. So that you only have to pay what you want and not what you must.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Well one thing they for SURE have in common is price. They charge 13-20USD per pack. I sometimes wonder how the hell do they expect anyone to enjoy all their past work? 50 rewards, 15USD per pack (not including miscellaneous packs), that's 750USD total.....same as buying 15 triple-A games
Its like Microtransactions. They price it similar because other people are pricing it like that. When they know it shouldn't be price like that for what given in them.

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
On the other hand most artist would charge 70/90 buck just for half of one pick. Yes it's pricy for us and very cheap for them but they make their buck by selling to more people. in my opinion it's still a steal, sure if you want the entire collection you're fucked in the arse but that's why you're here on a pirate site for. So that you only have to pay what you want and not what you must.
I don't know if money grows on trees in your country, but 13 bucks for 3 pictures is definitely not a "steal". You were thinking of commissions, meaning the thing you got was tailor made for you, which is not the case for firolian or hoobamon

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote