• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hi. I'm looking for these comics. Behind of the World 1,2,3, The Councilor 1&2, The Dancer 1&2 and Reward 54 - The Enforcer. Can someone share those so I can complete my collection? I know those are available online but I'm looking for the original quality version

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Since this thread is a bit of a mess, can someone who follow him closely maybe DM me? I'm looking to create a clean torrent but I don't know how he name / sort all his work / series (aside from Reward 1 / 2 / 3 / x / x etc, which is obvious).

Not to mention there's other post that spread the content (
random example)

Maintenance post:

Added Reward 30 (thank to Ryahn)
Added Reward 31 (thank to Ryahn)
Added Reward 35 (thank to Ryahn)
Added Reward 39 - KDA (thank to Ryahn)
Added Reward 40 (thank to Ryahn)
Added Reward 42 - Irelia (thank to Ryahn)
Added Reward 45 - Ahri (thank to Ryahn)
Added Reward 46 Philtover (thank to Ryahn)
Added Reward 47 Treasure Hunter (thank to Ryahn)

Added Reward 48 (thank to Ryahn)

Added Reward 53 - Amazon (thank to Absidos)
Added Pool Party (thank to N7M)
Added LeagueNTR 09 - The Dancer Part 2 (thank to Ryahn)

Added LeagueNTR_010_The_Councilor (symxxx)
Added LeagueNTR#12 - Christmas Eve Lux (thank to symxxx)
Added confession 2 secret of irelia (thank to psycohunter96)
Added The Warmother Part 1+2 (thank to Ryahn)

Fixed various links

Last edited:

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
that was from his aborted attempt at hardcore guro, those don't even appear to be purchasable anywhere on the internet, I remember trying to find them a few months back and came up empty.

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
Is the KDA evelynn pack (confession #1: shadows of the past) listed as a reward pack instead of a comic? I know it's out and around, but can't find it in this thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote