• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
No. Only up to that post alone.
What do you mean "Only up to that post alone"? Do you mean only up to the very latest release? Please clarify. When I asked if the AIO included everything, I meant everything Firolian has created from the beginning up to the very latest release.

KingofBugs01

Jun 13, 2019
While working to complete my collection I was able to find a couple sets that I don't believe were uploaded here yet. Thought I may as well share them here as well.

If anyone has the original quality versions of LeagueNTR #4; Rewards 16, 28, 32, 33, 37, 49, 50; or QoS Maven of Strings I would appreciate it if you could help me out.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
While working to complete my collection I was able to find a couple sets that I don't believe were uploaded here yet. Thought I may as well share them here as well.
A Final Dream - Part 1
League NTR 3 Xayah
The Enforcer - Part 1 (Reward 54)
Secret of Agents #2
Wholesome Lifeguard

If anyone has the original quality versions of LeagueNTR #4; Rewards 16, 28, 32, 33, 37, 49, 50; or QoS Maven of Strings I would appreciate it if you could help me out.
A few of these were previously posted within this thread. Possibly miss out by OP.

headspace

Jan 19, 2022
what is the name of the pack? , ,

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
there was a lux NTR pack (league NTR #4) that was released around the time of those images, he might have canned those previews and done that instead, because i don't recognize those either.

EDIT: he got that lux pack to 80% and then changed his entire payment model, so might just have been scrapped at that point

KingofBugs01

Jun 13, 2019
A few more I was able to find.

I noticed the posted reward 22 lacked the text versions. Was able to find the text for the Popstar Ahri portion but not the other one.

SedPho3nix

Nov 29, 2019
A Final Dream - Part 1
League NTR 3 Xayah
The Enforcer - Part 1 (Reward 54)
Secret of Agents #2
Wholesome Lifeguard

hey can u send me diffrent link of LeagueNTR 3? Mega is dead so i can't

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote