Ashreen

Jul 16, 2020
The other 17 images in the Reward 20 - Sombra set are 3535x5000px, but lower resolutions will do if it comes to it.

Good shout on the textless images being inside Reward 24's game. I'll see what I can extract.
I will probably need to recheck some other stuff if I have it.
Btw, are you sure reward 28 exists because it's not on gumroad?

Sombra_006.jpg

TD24

Nov 1, 2017
I will probably need to recheck some other stuff if I have it.
Btw, are you sure reward 28 exists because it's not on gumroad?
Thanks for the image, as I see it there are a few possibilities. 1) The artist miscounted, 2) The reward is known by a different name, or 3) The reward got lost.

If it turns up, then it turns up, but I'm not holding the AIO for it since it has consistently been missing.

Reactions: hansiwolf2022

Ashreen

Jul 16, 2020
Thanks for the image, as I see it there are a few possibilities. 1) The artist miscounted, 2) The reward is known by a different name, or 3) The reward got lost.

If it turns up, then it turns up, but I'm not holding the AIO for it since it has consistently been missing.
My theory about 28 is that maybe Lux NTR was supposed to be this reward but it probably got moved and released as solo content later but with a different name. NTR series started around this time. Or maybe artist just took a break for month. I had all rewards up to 29 at that time so one randomly missing is unlikely.

EDIT: Okay, dates on images would suggest that there was no 28 because 27 is one month before 29. I also checked previews. NTR started just after reward 30 so I am pretty sure that it was supposed to be reward 28. But yeah maybe this caused a mistake in numbering.

Last edited:

Anonymousym

Nov 9, 2019
Hi All, here's the new torrent I promised. I've also included details about stuff that's missing from it.

FYI, this is my first torrent, but I'm pretty sure I did everything right. Let me know if there are issues though.
I guess you have to keep your PC on and connected to the internet in order for others to download it. But I don't know, I am stupid.

wincest666

Oct 27, 2020
Hi All, here's the new torrent I promised. I've also included details about stuff that's missing from it.

FYI, this is my first torrent, but I'm pretty sure I did everything right. Let me know if there are issues though.
85 gb?! Is anything double?

TD24

Nov 1, 2017
85 gb?! Is anything double?
Depends on your definition of 'double'. Firolian typically packs 'Text', 'Textless', 'Raw', and, occasionally, 'EBook' versions together.

As an example, Reward 24 (Secret of Agents - Ana #1) is 1.2gb with each version taking up about a third of that.

I structured the .zip files based on what the gumroad downloads should be, so as to be conclusive, but it does make it bulky.

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Is that firolian art? if yes from which pack?
PS. site dnt want upload 700 kb picture...

oenwolf

Jul 22, 2017

Can't load the torrent on Transmission on macOS. Getting error "The torrent file cannot be opened because it contains invalid data." Any idea why?

TD24

Nov 1, 2017
Can't load the torrent on Transmission on macOS. Getting error "The torrent file cannot be opened because it contains invalid data." Any idea why?
Unfortunately not. I built the torrent using qBittorrent and Windows 10. I'd guess it's some incompatibility between our two setups.

I've attached a magnet link, which you may have better luck with.

Reactions: oenwolf

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
Great work, I'm a little disappointed in the ending, I was hoping that the potion was a way to enslave Triss instead of actually getting her pregnant, but since she came back to him anyway I hope it comes to that, maybe with a second part with Yennifer and a third part with both witches.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: YuuKannagi

YuuKannagi

Aug 15, 2020
Great work, I'm a little disappointed in the ending, I was hoping that the potion was a way to enslave Triss instead of actually getting her pregnant, but since she came back to him anyway I hope it comes to that, maybe with a second part with Yennifer and a third part with both witches.
Maybe part II

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017

You did it right but the issue is that almost no one has seeded. The downloads are either stuck or stopped.

Riven69bitboy

Nov 16, 2020
allow me to ask for your help, do you have a link for the full version (no dialogue) QoS - Maven of the Strings?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote