Micster1975

Jun 23, 2022
hello, i'm working on my collection and i have something to share to help the community.
Reward 32

Reward 33

Reward 37

Reward 49

Reward 50

Wholesome#2 - A secret Remedy

Vision - Secretary

It appears the file exist in OP but the link leads to Pop_starz archive like many other links in the mess of an OP.
Qos - Maven of the Strings

Princess in Trouble Part 1- 3

Behind the World Part 1-3

Mercy's Christmas Party

LeagueNTR#11 - The Councilor Part 2

LeagueNTR#8 - The Dancer Part 1

NTR - Gaming Girl#1

I upscaled low res images with Premium 'topaz photo ai programm' and added new folders, names etc for a proper Collection. i worked 2 days creating my collection, folders, archives etc so i hope you appreciate my work and sharing them with the community!

Micster1975

Jun 23, 2022
i seperated this post from my previous to help fixing many broken archives in the OP!

- Reward 30, 40, 42, 43, 46
- LeagueNTR-Battle-Academia-Katarina
- LeagueNTR-The Warmother
having many broken images and i replaced them for completion sake. i told you i worked 2 days on my Collection!:D

I don't have uploaded these Archives yet because of my slower internet and i only upload them when OP creator, mods etc want them otherwise i delete them. those are full archives so its easier to replace, upload them ...hence less work for updating OP.

Thats all fow now, have a great weekend.

Reactions: hansiwolf2022

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Revamp complete! OP updated!

Added a bunch of stuff, watch Change-log. More tags, samples, etc.
Links readjusted, I hope it's better to navigate now.
Collection is almost complete;)

Tr_str_057.jpg

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
man Im glad more artworks are being added btw the mercy pack has a few broken pics also is the "be a star" finished? I feel like it is too short and the VN works are like 4-5 right? thats always been weird for me like why do a few but not all

Last edited:

Micster1975

Jun 23, 2022
man Im glad more artworks are being added btw the mercy pack has a few broken pics also is the "be a star" finished? I feel like it is too short and the VN works are like 4-5 right? thats always been weird for me like why do a few but not all
Youre right, the OP's Mercy's Christmas party has broken images which cannot be easily fixed. i noticed the smaller file size compared to my uploaded archive.

Download my archive, there are no broken images!

I'm looking into NTR 13 "Be a Star" and 2 missing Mercy Sets...:)

Edit: i checked NTR13 on Gumroad and there are only 27 image variations with dialogue. This Set is complete in OP!

Last edited:
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Micster1975

Jun 23, 2022
Here are the 2 missing sets for the Mercy Bundle
Mercy - The First Audition
Mercy - The Second Audition

I checked the OP and Reward 43, Area69 Pack and QoS - Maven of the Strings having wrong links. they all lead to
Firolian_Collection-Pop_Starz.rar.

I uploaded QoS - Maven of the Strings already but here is the link again to add it to the OP because its missing!

The OP looks almost complete to me :)

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
It appears all the GoFile links (aka the only working links with decent speeds since NOPY aside from WorkUpload) are dead. Any chance for a reupload, or, barring that, more WorkUpload links? I don't like to mess with torrents (too iffy) and the main collection is a whopping 18 GB. Even with high-speed Internet, none of the current remaining links are the best at downloading beastly sized files.

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
It appears all the GoFile links (aka the only working links with decent speeds since NOPY aside from WorkUpload) are dead. Any chance for a reupload, or, barring that, more WorkUpload links? I don't like to mess with torrents (too iffy) and the main collection is a whopping 18 GB. Even with high-speed Internet, none of the current remaining links are the best at downloading beastly sized files.
replaced some links, will make bit by bit, there is too much)

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Was The Enforcer Part 1 ever released anywhere? Also, where is The Confession 4: Fundraising, Virtual Assistant Sam, and LeagueNTR 009: The Dancer 2? EDIT: Never mind, I found all the ones I was looking for except Virtual Assistant Sam. Still looking for that one. I'm going to go through and find all the stuff involving pregnancy. The sets I listed above are examples of that.

Last edited:

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Was The Enforcer Part 1 ever released anywhere? Also, where is The Confession 4: Fundraising, Virtual Assistant Sam, and LeagueNTR 009: The Dancer 2? EDIT: Never mind, I found all the ones I was looking for except Virtual Assistant Sam. Still looking for that one.
Virtual Assistant Sam is Reward 51

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote