VN Ren'Py Abandoned First and Foremost [v0.11a] [UnderTheStairs]

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

What do you think of the appearance of Karen's character from The Visit as a cameo?

• Yes

Votes: 34 25.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • I don't care

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • Yes, oh yes!

Votes: 68 50.4%
  • I would definitely prefer another heroine!

Votes: 14 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Honestly first thing I said was "what the hell is that, an arm?"
well - for some weirdos it's called "dick".
There are still some who think/dream of having one like that.
To be honest, without hesitation i WISH they would have one like that - would be funny to see how they struggle.
(in the end it's just weird phantasies of kids, or of insecure adults who think a big dick is for compensate their small self esteem)

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
To be honest, without hesitation I WISH they would have one like that - would be funny to see how they struggle.
(in the end, it's just weird phantasies of kids, or of insecure adults who think a big dick is for compensating their small self-esteem)
I think for everyone its called a dick

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
You can go with step- now on patreon? Because I see alot of landladys and lodgers and roommates. ;) Maybe something like a write-in would be also good? Where you can write in the relationship-status.

The game looks really great, I´m not a coder, but if you need help (in the future) on a german translation, maybe I can help.

Few suggestions for future update:
I would split the story and the themes along characters. Belive me, that makes the story easier (in particular if you want to at an Harem-Ending).

Possible Themes:
- MC dominates partner (a nice biology teacher, for example)
- MC gets dominated (for example from a strict sport or english teacher)
- (for example Karen in the Visit) Maybe the Allison/Mother charakter?
- Paysex (the )

Some food for thought:

Anna/Step-Sister/Sister:
- Funny likeable charakter, maybe at school a . She is good for introductions, so that MC can learn about other supporting characters (other girls at school, pub and bars, etc...).
- She is more activ and dominat in the relationship.
- The relationship can go fast (if MC choses)
First Act:
- Meeting, hanging out
- Teasing, getting a boner, she plays with it.
- HJ
- BJ
Second Act:
- Sex
- End of second Act: She finds out, she is maybe not the love interest, or the only girl. Some conflict, yatata, yatata, yatata
Third Act:
- Helps you get the love interest or hareem.

Allison/Step-Mom/Mom:
- Take it slow with the step-mom. Should be the last charakter to get.
- Work with the maternal instinct, so that she comes across likeable.
- The current sex scene where she gets angry. Maybe pull it out in a later verion. It would make actually a great . Something like this:
First Act:
- MC and Allison meet again.
- Feelings start
- Some kisses, hugs and yoga together
- Accidentally see eachother naked
- Some backstory and flash-backs.
Second Act:
- First HJ
- First BJ
- No Intercourse or no unprotected intercourse (because of fear of breaking a taboo, or pregancy risk, etc...). She doesn´t wants it.
- End of Second Act: MC has Sex with her. She gest angry, the relationships breaks.
Third Act:
- MC gets her heart back.
- Sex or unprotected Sex
- Allison becomes pregnant.
- The END

Like I said, teh game looks really great, and I can´t wait where the story goes. good luck.(y)
The things you suggested happened in lot of incest games here. Boring. Especially in mom/son games. This game tried to be different. So, give encouragement or just search for 100's of other blueballing mom/son games.

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
The renders in this are really nice and the mature mother is gorgeous. Unfortunately the bad translation makes it hard to follow what is going on. I don't think a game should hold off on sex scenes for years like many do but a good game needs some story pacing and character development that leads up to the intimacy but this seems to be a bit jumbled. This is a fairly new game game so it has plenty of time for potential improvement.

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
To be honest, without hesitation i WISH they would have one like that - would be funny to see how they struggle.
(in the end it's just weird phantasies of kids, or of insecure adults who think a big dick is for compensate their small self esteem)
Not fantasy, just reality, and absolutely not small self esteem, because I think that I'm one of the smartest men on earth (and reality proves it each day of my life). But when you're not well served by nature, with a big one and a superior brain, you're simply enable to understand things like that. That's why you can't appreciate my point of view and why you react so stupidly.

• Angry
Reactions: Hyperserver

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Dev, please put music and sound back in the game. Don't like games with no audio. :cry:
Also thanks for letting MC bang the Mum right away, that was amazing. :love:
Now if I could only understand what is going on? :unsure:

UnderTheStairs

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2021
Best perfection of milf can't wait to see next update dev❤
:censored: I'm afraid I have nothing to reassure you with. Speed is not doable.
The things you suggested happened in lot of incest games here. Boring. Especially in mom/son games. This game tried to be different. So, give encouragement or just search for 100's of other blueballing mom/son games.
I am an amateur and any advice can help me... give me an idea. I can't promise anything, but I'll be glad if someone shares his vision for the future of the game.
Dev, please put music and sound back in the game. Don't like games with no audio. :cry:
Also thanks for letting MC bang the Mum right away, that was amazing. :love:
Now if I could only understand what is going on? :unsure:
:cry: You're the only one who mentioned music.

deppl and translate.yandex. They seem to be the best in the business.
I use them to translate into English > then use them to find the best version. I understood that the machine will not add beauty to my words, but I have not seen in the translation to lose the essence of the narrative.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
:cry: You're the only one who mentioned music.
Don't worry about music (yet). Most of us play muted each way. First get your basics done (even if you are new as a dev). Working game-mechanics are the very most important. After that comes the story and general setup. Third should be the renders (especially looks and proportions -> "arm"/"baseball bat" for example)... After ALL that is done, you might think about adding music.
You should not lose yourself too much in unnecessary details for now (just my personal humble opinion)

UnderTheStairs

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2021
Don't worry about music (yet). Most of us play muted each way. First get your basics done (even if you are new as a dev). Working game-mechanics are the very most important. After that comes the story and general setup. Third should be the renders (especially looks and proportions -> "arm"/"baseball bat" for example)... After ALL that is done, you might think about adding music.
You should not lose yourself too much in unnecessary details for now (just my personal humble opinion)
I will not shrink his penis.:BootyTime:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I am an amateur and any advice can help me... give me an idea. I can't promise anything, but I'll be glad if someone shares his vision for the future of the game.
I am neither a writer nor a developer, but, in my opinion, it is not necessary to be a writer to develop a game since, around the web, there are excellent stories or novels to take inspiration from.
Many successful films have been inspired by famous novels and therefore this is also possible for a game.
Sporadic suggestions cannot help you, on the contrary I think they would make the development of the entire project more difficult if not unmanageable.
Without a well-traced history, interesting work can hardly be achieved.

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
♥ ♥ 5 kudos and 2 socks to this one game. hope developer update more soon, good content renders are hot, writing can be excused if eng is no hsi first language, hope he fix it more on the future, add 2 SISTERS MORE and we will be your dogs DEV, Maybe a little more of corruption but i think the chars are alredy cor on this lol , overral good Game ♪

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes