VN Ren'Py Abandoned First and Foremost [v0.11a] [UnderTheStairs]

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

What do you think of the appearance of Karen's character from The Visit as a cameo?

• Yes

Votes: 34 25.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • I don't care

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • Yes, oh yes!

Votes: 68 50.4%
  • I would definitely prefer another heroine!

Votes: 14 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Also, FFR, it's come on (meaning "make an effort") not common (meaning "frequent" or "typical"). English may not be your first language, so this is meant to be helpful and not insulting.
There's a certain dev I argued with about that fuckin word. He used it in his game, just like the guy you quoted. So, it's a common occurrence. lol

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
It is so hard to tell if these women are seriously touched in the head, or are they normally like this. I swear it is like the MC has them all under a spell that make them act 100% unbelievable.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
It's a great mother son game, I love it. An incredibly sexy mom model, plus her pubic hair is awesome. I can't say the same for sister though. She needs remodeling, looks terrible.

I'm not a fan of the mc's constantly thinking about sexuality towards the mother, I think it would be better if the relationship progressed with romance. An extremely promising game, the developer should definitely keep it up. I will be looking forward to future updates. Good luck dev

EverSeven

Jul 13, 2017
Game has good visuals but as others have said how the writing goes is a bit odd but if english is not devs' natural language it's understandable. Anyway i thought i'd take a few images edit them slightly and add my words, i know its all the usual tropes but hey i enjoyed doing it.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Game has good visuals but as others have said how the writing goes is a bit odd but if english is not devs' natural language it's understandable. Anyway i thought i'd take a few images edit them slightly and add my words, i know its all the usual tropes but hey i enjoyed doing it.
Can you put those as full images but in SPOILER tags — rather than as attachments that automatically get displayed — for anyone who hasn't played this yet? (I have, so this would be for anyone new to the thread.)

UnderTheStairs

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2021
If the renders can "tell you a story", I'm glad. I always do that :)

Dec 7, 2017
Hi all, I wanted to improve the unofficial IC patch by removing the "step" bits at the start. Then I cleaned up the rest of it a bit. Not perfect, but an improvement......I think.
My fan patch to a patch.
I won't be playing this game anymore, not really interested, but hope some of you are happy with the clean up patch (attached).
Just put it in the "game" folder.
Beers.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes