VN Ren'Py Abandoned First and Foremost [v0.11a] [UnderTheStairs]

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

What do you think of the appearance of Karen's character from The Visit as a cameo?

• Yes

Votes: 34 25.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • I don't care

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • Yes, oh yes!

Votes: 68 50.4%
  • I would definitely prefer another heroine!

Votes: 14 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
The protagonists are Anna and Allison. It turns out that the main character in the game is Allison =) her vision of what is happening is most interesting to me and I am excited about what scenes await us in a future episode :sneaky:
I hope you have overcome the difficulties of work and that the next updates follow a reasonable timing also in terms of contents, which allow to follow the project with interest.

Reactions: UnderTheStairs

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
The protagonists are Anna and Allison. It turns out that the main character in the game is Allison =) her vision of what is happening is most interesting to me and I am excited about what scenes await us in a future episode :sneaky:
Your artwork and lust in the game is EXCELLENT !!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: UnderTheStairs

tamagochi

Nov 26, 2017
It would be very sad if this game is abandoned since the characters it has are very well designed along with the story, without a doubt it has that potential that makes a game unforgettable, few games achieve it, hopefully the developer does not abandon this project since it is a very good project and it would be nice to see a lot of corruption and see the end of this story

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
he did not abandon it, i talked with the game developer he said he is working on the next update
I'm very pleased to hear that and thank you for sharing, because "First and Foremost" seems to me to be a pretty profound piece of emotional sculpture this creator is undertaking here and it's no wonder he's having to take his time to maintain the character strength and emotional interplay as well as the amazing intensity of the atmosphere which he must have worked very hard to create for this first segment of his story.

The mother is most certainly an outstandingly beautiful and particularly graceful lady and, as such, it is extremely easy to become enamoured of her.

Last edited:

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
hello
Why some topics are marked as abandoned and others are not is not always understandable.
the label "abandoned" is nothing more than a hint, which at best relieves you of the effort to take a closer look yourself.

the last update was in march 2022. after that there was only this message on the developer's patreon account:

Aug 21 at 12:01 PM
08/21/2022 With your help, I did buy a nvidia graphics card!
Thank you so much!! Work on the project does not stop, but due to my new job and all the ensuing disaster I do not have enough time and sometimes even effort =) Hopefully soon this will be a thing of the past. Wish me luck.

I personally don't think there will be any updates in the foreseeable future.

on the one hand, i find it a pity that so many projects with great potential are not being developed further, but on the other hand, i also understand the members who only look at and support new projects when they see a certain amount of progress and continuity can recognize.

UnderTheStairs

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2021
I think, Mr Dev that you've done an exceptional job with the intensity, but also the control of the emotional aspects of your story. To my eyes at least, whilst your visuals appear, on the face of it (pardon the sort of pun there) to be the pre-eminently outstanding feature of your tale, for me the power and drive of your story lies critically in the emotions at play.

I realise this is not a particularly profound observation to be making, but I feel you're walking a tightrope here and that, as a result, the credibility of this whole setup might come tumbling down if you either overplay or underplay these profound emotional tensions which at the end of this piece have left both mother and son hopelessly in thrall to each other.

It'll be very interesting to see how, and indeed if, you are able or capable of sustaining this level of intensity going forward without burning both your story and your audience out, because over time this level of tension between the two will certainly take its toll of your audience, at least those who are here for more than merely personal gratification.

Not a fapper myself, I have found this to be an incredibly beautiful experience, for which I thank you sincerely, and I do wish you the best of luck in all that will hopefully follow. Your creation is undoubtedly, in my admittedly limited experience, one of the strongest and, even with its explicitness, most sexually tasteful and expressive VNs around right now, in terms of graphical beauty and quality and indeed outstanding emotional expression.
Glad to hear that the characters seem convincing. Hopefully the next second episode will properly set the course for the rest of the narrative.
Emotions are something Allison would like to avoid, but it looks like our mommy is having her second youth o_O

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Glad to hear that the characters seem convincing. Hopefully the next second episode will properly set the course for the rest of the narrative.
Emotions are something Allison would like to avoid, but it looks like our mommy is having her second youth o_O
It would be even better to be able to appreciate the happiness of so many others, but we can see that it hasn't happened yet and, in my opinion, it's not a positive sign for the development of this project.
However, I hope you are making an effort to develop this project (which I appreciated) with an adequate timing that can overturn any negative predictions.
Good luck.

Last edited:

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
I think that the tag should already be inserted as abandoned, it is still not clear whether it will be continued or not, no response from the dev on this issue and the date of the supposed update

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
abandoned, maybe? damn, i'm starting lose faith. at least mr dots finished his long running vn DMD, and there is sisterly lust, secret summer and a few others. also, UFO seems to be being put together really well, fingers crossed.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes