VN Ren'Py Abandoned First and Foremost [v0.11a] [UnderTheStairs]

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

What do you think of the appearance of Karen's character from The Visit as a cameo?

• Yes

Votes: 34 25.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • I don't care

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • Yes, oh yes!

Votes: 68 50.4%
  • I would definitely prefer another heroine!

Votes: 14 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
Looks good but...

what that thing?
View attachment 1541452

Confucius once said: It's not best ending if there is not CREAMPIE

==============================================================================
I don't care if you like my kinks or not, you mother loved it, so better fuck off
Faithfulness and sincerity are the highest things.
It's not best ending if there is no KANPAI

Last edited:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
It seems that the project has stalled, there have been no publications on patreon since 12 March, perhaps also due to the low financial support obtained.
For me it was and remains an interesting start to a project but for the future I cannot imagine encouraging prospects.
I hope I'm wrong.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It seems that the project has stalled, there have been no publications on patreon since 12 March, perhaps also due to the low financial support obtained.
For me it was and remains an interesting start to a project but for the future I cannot imagine encouraging prospects.
I hope I'm wrong.
It's definitely possible, although I wouldn't rule this out just yet. After all, the developer is from the region of the world that we're apparently not allowed to talk about, where a lot of kaboom and bang-bang is happening.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It's definitely possible, although I wouldn't rule this out just yet. After all, the developer is from the region of the world that we're apparently not allowed to talk about, where a lot of kaboom and bang-bang is happening.
Not allowed to talk about it? Tf is wrong with the staff here? Look, we all know we're just a bunch of perverted gamers in here. If U and R can't get along in the RL, the perverted gamers from U and R better see past that and the rest of us need to also.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Not allowed to talk about it? Tf is wrong with the staff here? Look, we all know we're just a bunch of perverted gamers in here. If U and R can't get along in the RL, the perverted gamers from U and R better see past that and the rest of us need to also.
I've has posts removed and was given the reason, "Off-topic: Political" and all I did was make a mention of it. Maybe things have calmed down now; no idea. Frankly, I don't care now. I just won't mention that in my posts.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
There are also other developers who come from those areas and yet continue to update their projects and to respond here and on patreon, I do not think that is the reason also because the critical issues started on February 24th and until April 4th he still answered on this thread.
Also, this post of him https://f95zone.to/threads/first-and-foremost-v0-11a-underthestairs.102076/post-7731111 does not give a glimpse of anything good.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
There are also other developers who come from those areas and yet continue to update their projects and to respond here and on patreon, I do not think that is the reason also because the critical issues started on February 24th and until April 4th he still answered on this thread.
Also, this post of him https://f95zone.to/threads/first-and-foremost-v0-11a-underthestairs.102076/post-7731111 does not give a glimpse of anything good.
Not sure about the post you linked. So there was a fix posted by Wolf and he hoped it wouldn't break the game, and UnderTheStairs then said it probably would. I'm not sure how that is related to the delay in response from UTS.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Not sure about the post you linked. So there was a fix posted by Wolf and he hoped it wouldn't break the game, and UnderTheStairs then said it probably would. I'm not sure how that is related to the delay in response from UTS.
I have not highlighted any certainty but the odds (represented by events and statements) certainly are not in favor of the continuation of the game.

We will see.

UnderTheStairs

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2021
Difficulties at work. Finally video cards got cheaper (still one and a half to two times the recommended prices. bitches!) and I'm hoping to buy nvidia for rendering.
No need to worry about the game. I'm glad there's interest in the project. The other thing is how much time it takes to upgrade...and here you may not be holding yourself back :rolleyes:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Difficulties at work. Finally video cards got cheaper (still one and a half to two times the recommended prices. bitches!) and I'm hoping to buy nvidia for rendering.
No need to worry about the game. I'm glad there's interest in the project. The other thing is how much time it takes to upgrade...and here you may not be holding yourself back :rolleyes:
it is a pity not to be certain about the timing of the update, which would allow to follow the game with enthusiasm and to obtain adequate financial support for this potentially good project.

• Angry
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Sandiegodm

Aug 9, 2017
Please vote!
First, thank you for your game, i love it. Please, take a look in the "mom" model from "Fall Fable" game. I would love to see that model again in a full game. She can be an "aunt" or something here in your game. I like Karen model, cmon she's fucking hot, but i love to see a true milf model like in Fall Fable. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pali
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes