VN Ren'Py Abandoned First and Foremost [v0.11a] [UnderTheStairs]

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

What do you think of the appearance of Karen's character from The Visit as a cameo?

• Yes

Votes: 34 25.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • I don't care

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • Yes, oh yes!

Votes: 68 50.4%
  • I would definitely prefer another heroine!

Votes: 14 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kronigmeister

Feb 2, 2019
This should be tagged ABANDONED. The dev comes on and posts 'update soon' in the hopes it won't get tagged. Bottom line: Abandoned = no updates and there hasn't been any update in 16 months. Promising an update soon shouldn't matter. Tag it as abandoned and if the dev ever puts up an update, remove the tag. Dev last on the site 1 month ago (2 months AFTER he said ' Sorry. Just a few prepared images in the "Mom" thread.'). You want to see him put up an update? I guarantee sticking Abandoned on the game will motivate him.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This should be tagged ABANDONED. The dev comes on and posts 'update soon' in the hopes it won't get tagged. Bottom line: Abandoned = no updates and there hasn't been any update in 16 months. Promising an update soon shouldn't matter. Tag it as abandoned and if the dev ever puts up an update, remove the tag. Dev last on the site 1 month ago (2 months AFTER he said ' Sorry. Just a few prepared images in the "Mom" thread.'). You want to see him put up an update? I guarantee sticking Abandoned on the game will motivate him.
It's getting close, but not yet. The F95 rule is after 18 months and no update, regardless of communication. We're 2 months away from that.

kierks

Feb 20, 2019
View attachment 2691635 View attachment 2691636

for the people who don't follow the Mom Thread.
This is one of the best pussy/anus renders I saw so far in renpy games, the overall render is great of course, pretty face etc., but genitalia stands out - the ones that are already in the game are also great - hoping that dev didn't abandon it and we will see some updates. In the meantime, can someone recommend renpy games with highly detailed pussy/anus renders? Much appreciated.

polopol2325

Nov 17, 2020
I ask from my supine ignorance Because some games impose the label abandoned with only three months without updating and others that have been almost over a year They are still valid with no scheduled date for a new update What is the criteria that is usedfor the much feared abandoned label---
Thank you and take care of your happiness

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Reactions: polopol2325
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes