VN Ren'Py Abandoned First and Foremost [v0.11a] [UnderTheStairs]

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

What do you think of the appearance of Karen's character from The Visit as a cameo?

• Yes

Votes: 34 25.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • I don't care

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • Yes, oh yes!

Votes: 68 50.4%
  • I would definitely prefer another heroine!

Votes: 14 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 4, 2017
:censored: I'm afraid I have nothing to reassure you with. Speed is not doable.

I am an amateur and any advice can help me... give me an idea. I can't promise anything, but I'll be glad if someone shares his vision for the future of the game.

:cry: You're the only one who mentioned music.

deppl and translate.yandex. They seem to be the best in the business.
I use them to translate into English > then use them to find the best version. I understood that the machine will not add beauty to my words, but I have not seen in the translation to lose the essence of the narrative.
Dev any idea when is next update

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
UnderTheStairs, I really enjoyed the game so far, the push and pull of Allison's emotions in wanting the MC so badly but not willing to cross certain lines . . . yet. Thank you for sharing your game with us. Might I make a small suggestion?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UnderTheStairs

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2021
UnderTheStairs, I really enjoyed the game so far, the push and pull of Allison's emotions in wanting the MC so badly but not willing to cross certain lines . . . yet. Thank you for sharing your game with us. Might I make a small suggestion?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wasn't planning on using acting on a regular basis. The italics confused me.
-This is text a character reads
How about this?

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I wasn't planning on using acting on a regular basis. The italics confused me.
-This is text a character reads
How about this?
However you want to do it. The main idea is that it's easier to separate from other text. I would add another - at the end also:
- This is text a character reads. -​

Something like that should be easy to do and stand out well.

Reactions: UnderTheStairs

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Oh common just give some idea of month
They barely released this update. What's more, at least one line of the latest release was missed in translation, revealing Russian text. So they might have their hands full these days. You really should be more patient, especially given current events.

Also, FFR, it's come on (meaning "make an effort") not common (meaning "frequent" or "typical"). English may not be your first language, so this is meant to be helpful and not insulting.

Dec 4, 2017
They barely released this update. What's more, at least one line of the latest release was missed in translation, revealing Russian text. So they might have their hands full these days. You really should be more patient, especially given current events.

Also, FFR, it's come on (meaning "make an effort") not common (meaning "frequent" or "typical"). English may not be your first language, so this is meant to be helpful and not insulting.
Hey are you able to be my sensei i want to learn lot of technies from you please master let me be your stud

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes