VN Ren'Py Abandoned First and Foremost [v0.11a] [UnderTheStairs]

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

What do you think of the appearance of Karen's character from The Visit as a cameo?

• Yes

Votes: 34 25.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • I don't care

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • Yes, oh yes!

Votes: 68 50.4%
  • I would definitely prefer another heroine!

Votes: 14 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Well, that was... strange.

-Ok, a little bit of spoilers. First of all, it's not actual incest. It's more like step-incest. Which is a shame. But hey, at least they really consider themselves family.
-I find it interesting that the MC and Allison already had a past and it doesn't start everything relatively from 0. It's not something that's been seen a lot. While I personally prefer the romance as a whole to play out over the course of the story, it will be interesting to see a story where there was already something between the MC and the mom.
-Considering his past, a little more restraint in his attitude would have been nice. Every time he sees Allison he thinks about fucking her, when we saw that their relationship didn't end in the best way thanks to this. That's why I think it would have been better if the MC would have been a bit more measured/calm/relaxed.

-Allison (the mom) is incredibly beautiful and attractive imo. A real MILF at her finest. And, man... That beautiful hairy pussy is perfect. :BootyTime:
-The sister's model looks pretty weird to me. I'm not much of a fan, honestly.
-The English definitely needs a polish. I'm not a native speaker but I think you can tell there's a lot of Google translator here.
-The MC is a weird combination of pervy and nice guy (kinda?) Overall, I didn't like the MC very much. Neither his model nor his personality. But in the dialogues at least he seems to really care about his family and loves Allison. I'd like to see a story more aimed at romance/love than lust or perversion. Seeing the romance tag here, I'm hopeful that this will happen.
-The pace felt very fast. I think a little more time to tell the story would have been better. It was just get home, remember what happened in the past and go to sleep.

Overall a very short 0.1 version. I would say it looks more like a demo. There are interesting ideas here as for a nice classic incest story. But I think it needs a lot of improvement. I wish you success in the development of the game!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This anulls all and anything you said about MC wanting her badly: Look at her!
” -Allison (the mom) is incredibly beautiful and attractive imo. A real MILF at her finest. And, man... That beautiful hairy pussy is perfect. ”
Well, that was... strange.

-Ok, a little bit of spoilers. First of all, it's not actual incest. It's more like step-incest. Which is a shame. But hey, at least they really consider themselves family.
-I find it interesting that the MC and Allison already had a past and it doesn't start everything relatively from 0. It's not something that's been seen a lot. While I personally prefer the romance as a whole to play out over the course of the story, it will be interesting to see a story where there was already something between the MC and the mom.
-Considering his past, a little more restraint in his attitude would have been nice. Every time he sees Allison he thinks about fucking her, when we saw that their relationship didn't end in the best way thanks to this. That's why I think it would have been better if the MC would have been a bit more measured/calm/relaxed.

-Allison (the mom) is incredibly beautiful and attractive imo. A real MILF at her finest. And, man... That beautiful hairy pussy is perfect. :BootyTime:
-The sister's model looks pretty weird to me. I'm not much of a fan, honestly.
-The English definitely needs a polish. I'm not a native speaker but I think you can tell there's a lot of Google translator here.
-The MC is a weird combination of pervy and nice guy (kinda?) Overall, I didn't like the MC very much. Neither his model nor his personality. But in the dialogues at least he seems to really care about his family and loves Allison. I'd like to see a story more aimed at romance/love than lust or perversion. Seeing the romance tag here, I'm hopeful that this will happen.
-The pace felt very fast. I think a little more time to tell the story would have been better. It was just get home, remember what happened in the past and go to sleep.

Overall a very short 0.1 version. I would say it looks more like a demo. There are interesting ideas here as for a nice classic incest story. But I think it needs a lot of improvement. I wish you success in the development of the game!
All about the bombshells!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
A short but interesting game.

I like the content where the MC has already had "this moment" with his (step) mother in the past. I wonder how it will develop further now.

I like Allison. Great milf. :love:And her pussy..

As for the MC sister.. she looks weird.

I will definitely be waiting for the next updates, especially for the (step) mother of MC.

Good luck Dev. ;)

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes