VN Ren'Py Abandoned First and Foremost [v0.11a] [UnderTheStairs]

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

What do you think of the appearance of Karen's character from The Visit as a cameo?

• Yes

Votes: 34 25.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • I don't care

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • Yes, oh yes!

Votes: 68 50.4%
  • I would definitely prefer another heroine!

Votes: 14 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
if there is a second dick but not a guy,i assume a tranny or a futa!? but where is the difference between a tranny fuck your LI or a other guy....for me the same...tag it as sharing...or place at the startpage there is more then one dick in the vn...so people like myself can avoid this...better than dl and be mega disapointed,why not make it clear from the start????

UnderTheStairs

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2021
if there is a second dick but not a guy,i assume a tranny or a futa!? but where is the difference between a tranny fuck your LI or a other guy....for me the same...tag it as sharing...or place at the startpage there is more then one dick in the vn...so people like myself can avoid this...better than dl and be mega disapointed,why not make it clear from the start????
-your LI
I don't seem to understand something. Please clarify.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
-your LI
I don't seem to understand something. Please clarify.
LI means love interest. So that means any female that the MC can or will have a relationship with. For most it also means females that you don't know yet but will get to know in the future. So let's say you add a neighbor, but she is married. You know she is with her husband sexually but alot of people don't want to see those kind of scenes that involve other men with any of the girls. So basically any girl that will have a relationship with the MC.

UnderTheStairs

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2021
LI means love interest. So that means any female that the MC can or will have a relationship with. For most it also means females that you don't know yet but will get to know in the future. So let's say you add a neighbor, but she is married. You know she is with her husband sexually but alot of people don't want to see those kind of scenes that involve other men with any of the girls. So basically any girl that will have a relationship with the MC.
Thank you.
This is not in the game at the moment. The tags are correct. There's just a "no men" plan.
Damn spoilers.

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes