VN Ren'Py Abandoned First and Foremost [v0.11a] [UnderTheStairs]

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

What do you think of the appearance of Karen's character from The Visit as a cameo?

• Yes

Votes: 34 25.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • I don't care

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • Yes, oh yes!

Votes: 68 50.4%
  • I would definitely prefer another heroine!

Votes: 14 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Allison is infertile... is a miracle possible? :rolleyes:
Ah, so Allison is the only character that will be a sexual partner for the main character then. Yeah, definitely not interested in trying this out if that is the case. Goodluck with the game. :)

UnderTheStairs

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2021
Well, that was... strange.

-Ok, a little bit of spoilers. First of all, it's not actual incest. It's more like step-incest. Which is a shame. But hey, at least they really consider themselves family.
-I find it interesting that the MC and Allison already had a past and it doesn't start everything relatively from 0. It's not something that's been seen a lot. While I personally prefer the romance as a whole to play out over the course of the story, it will be interesting to see a story where there was already something between the MC and the mom.
-Considering his past, a little more restraint in his attitude would have been nice. Every time he sees Allison he thinks about fucking her, when we saw that their relationship didn't end in the best way thanks to this. That's why I think it would have been better if the MC would have been a bit more measured/calm/relaxed.

-Allison (the mom) is incredibly beautiful and attractive imo. A real MILF at her finest. And, man... That beautiful hairy pussy is perfect. :BootyTime:
-The sister's model looks pretty weird to me. I'm not much of a fan, honestly.
-The English definitely needs a polish. I'm not a native speaker but I think you can tell there's a lot of Google translator here.
-The MC is a weird combination of pervy and nice guy (kinda?) Overall, I didn't like the MC very much. Neither his model nor his personality. But in the dialogues at least he seems to really care about his family and loves Allison. I'd like to see a story more aimed at romance/love than lust or perversion. Seeing the romance tag here, I'm hopeful that this will happen.
-The pace felt very fast. I think a little more time to tell the story would have been better. It was just get home, remember what happened in the past and go to sleep.

Overall a very short 0.1 version. I would say it looks more like a demo. There are interesting ideas here as for a nice classic incest story. But I think it needs a lot of improvement. I wish you success in the development of the game!
I have used three translators and Google is not among them :cry:

When choosing characters, I looked at how they look in piquant poses and with a "full mouth". Give Anna a chance

He's going to get Allison pretty quickly.. but not her feelings and a lot will be built from this

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I have used three translators and Google is not among them :cry:

When choosing characters, I looked at how they look in piquant poses and with a "full mouth". Give Anna a chance

He's going to get Allison pretty quickly.. but not her feelings and a lot will be built from this
Will this stay vanilla with only the mc fucking the girls? it will be nice to know future tags...
so far is pretty good and I like it.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I can say that it will not be limited to heterosexual relationships
No other male npcs will fuck the lis , right?
That is the most important thing and what most of us want to know, I hate those kinds of surprises and am kinda tired of devs not being honest about the content they will do, so it will be nice if you can clear it now rather than in the future after we spend time on a game that may or not may be to our tastes. (y)

UnderTheStairs

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2021
No other male npcs will fuck the lis , right?
That is the most important thing and what most of us want to know, I hate those kinds of surprises and am kinda tired of devs not being honest about the content they will do, so it will be nice if you can clear it now rather than in the future after we spend time on a game that may or not may be to our tastes. (y)
No other men are planned
There will be two more heroines... but there will still be two penises :ROFLMAO:

Stephaniewarzt13

Nov 29, 2020
View attachment 1539719

Overview:
The main character returns home after three years to mend his relationship with his loved ones. He doesn't know yet how abruptly his life will change from this moment on.
An unexpected encounter and a new beginning for something long forgotten awaits us.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-11
Release Date: 2021-12-11
Developer: UnderTheStairs F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English (MTL), Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
English

Win/Linux: MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - -

Patches: *

Russian
Win/Linux
: MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - -

Patches:

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1540161 View attachment 1540192 View attachment 1540238 View attachment 1540243 View attachment 1540245 View attachment 1540248 View attachment 1540254 View attachment 1540286 View attachment 1540265 View attachment 1540267 View attachment 1540277 View attachment 1540289
I hope there's an android version

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Defiantly worth the look on this one...
very nice renders...
Some grammar work needs to be done...

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
We have incest patch and for what ... ? For foster mother and stepsister ? WTF ?
When I saw the incest patch in the OP I thought the MC and milf would be related by blood (real mom and son) and not that MC is adopted, why the hell then waste time creating a patch at all. :mad:

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
From the looks of the second preview I'd say the fisting tag is missing.

"Help me find my keys and we can drive out!"

• Haha
Reactions: mofonistik

UnderTheStairs

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2021
We have incest patch and for what ... ? For foster mother and stepsister ? WTF ?
When I saw the incest patch in the OP I thought the MC and milf would be related by blood (real mom and son) and not that MC is adopted, why the hell then waste time creating a patch at all. :mad:
the tag implies both options
And two moms are better than one :rolleyes:

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes