VN Ren'Py Abandoned First and Foremost [v0.11a] [UnderTheStairs]

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

What do you think of the appearance of Karen's character from The Visit as a cameo?

• Yes

Votes: 34 25.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • I don't care

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • Yes, oh yes!

Votes: 68 50.4%
  • I would definitely prefer another heroine!

Votes: 14 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
if there is a second dick but not a guy,i assume a tranny or a futa!? but where is the difference between a tranny fuck your LI or a other guy....for me the same...tag it as sharing...or place at the startpage there is more then one dick in the vn...so people like myself can avoid this...better than dl and be mega disapointed,why not make it clear from the start????
True. Trannies are the new way Devs add dicks without having to add a guy, even though it’s pretty much the same thing, it’s basically another loophole. If a Tranny fucks any of your LI’s you’re still getting cucked some just ignore it.

Oct 26, 2020
This penis envy shit is annoying, if a MC is hung then so what. If you look at the screenshot previews and see that the guy is packing a salami sausage and if that doesn’t appeal to you then ignore and move on.
There's plenty of games with small to medium or average size cocks. It's something for everyone here, I've played games from Elysion to BOTB and every game isn't going to be for everyone. I hope that the Dev keeps things the way they are.

Reactions: House Of Black

Lordborgman

Jan 6, 2020
I think the gargantuan “horse cock” thing is absolutely ridiculous. It honestly ruins a game for me. I’ve passed on many interesting looking titles because of horse cocks or planetsized tits. I’m not trying to kink shame people who like that look, but as for me I didn’t see the appeal.

I grateful that DAZ characters are becoming more and more realistic looking. I play these games not to escape reality and enter a realm of intense fiction but rather to enjoy the fantasy of sex with someone I may never have a chance to fuck in real life.

Especially now that imbuing a character with age is possible without them looking like a busted pack of hot dogs.
There are SO many games (that people are free to enjoy and I'm not telling anyone to stop makking them) that would be just fucking great, if it wasn't for the INSANELY large tits.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is called a magnifier effect .. welcome to the DAZ of all effects image related.
Everything bigger is that way to be observed.
Good camera angles and propper lighting can reproduce that.

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Everything is on the table from the first start. No more slow-burnt, goodbye blueball.
Here we goooooooo.

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
This penis envy shit is annoying, if a MC is hung then so what. If you look at the screenshot previews and see that the guy is packing a salami sausage and if that doesn’t appeal to you then ignore and move on.
... ignore and move on ! your motto in life? :)

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes