VN Ren'Py Abandoned First and Foremost [v0.11a] [UnderTheStairs]

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

What do you think of the appearance of Karen's character from The Visit as a cameo?

• Yes

Votes: 34 25.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • I don't care

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • Yes, oh yes!

Votes: 68 50.4%
  • I would definitely prefer another heroine!

Votes: 14 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Really liked the intro. The reveal that Mom is just as hungry for MC as MC is for her was a great add. It makes her attitude shift when Sis comes along make sense: simple jealousy. She didn't want her daughter climbing on "her man".

As a player, it's nice to play as a character who is wanted, desired. And it's going to be interesting to see how they all deal with the fallout of Mom's reaction, and MC's running away from that 3 years ago.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That right there!
It is a fresh new start of your life.
Go live it to the fullest, while throbbing this babe deep!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.11a
Size 74.3 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Backdoorman

May 19, 2018
I'm just starting to play this game. Looks good. Is the relation to the girls supposed to be Mother/sister to MC?

Pali

May 9, 2017
Yeah they are all related. Use the patch. Dev had to change to step because of patreon.
You can go with step- now on patreon? Because I see alot of landladys and lodgers and roommates. ;) Maybe something like a write-in would be also good? Where you can write in the relationship-status.

The game looks really great, I´m not a coder, but if you need help (in the future) on a german translation, maybe I can help.

Few suggestions for future update:
I would split the story and the themes along characters. Belive me, that makes the story easier (in particular if you want to at an Harem-Ending).

Possible Themes:
- MC dominates partner (a nice biology teacher, for example)
- MC gets dominated (for example from a strict sport or english teacher)
- (for example Karen in the Visit) Maybe the Allison/Mother charakter?
- Paysex (the )

Some food for thought:

Anna/Step-Sister/Sister:
- Funny likeable charakter, maybe at school a . She is good for introductions, so that MC can learn about other supporting characters (other girls at school, pub and bars, etc...).
- She is more activ and dominat in the relationship.
- The relationship can go fast (if MC choses)
First Act:
- Meeting, hanging out
- Teasing, getting a boner, she plays with it.
- HJ
- BJ
Second Act:
- Sex
- End of second Act: She finds out, she is maybe not the love interest, or the only girl. Some conflict, yatata, yatata, yatata
Third Act:
- Helps you get the love interest or hareem.

Allison/Step-Mom/Mom:
- Take it slow with the step-mom. Should be the last charakter to get.
- Work with the maternal instinct, so that she comes across likeable.
- The current sex scene where she gets angry. Maybe pull it out in a later verion. It would make actually a great . Something like this:
First Act:
- MC and Allison meet again.
- Feelings start
- Some kisses, hugs and yoga together
- Accidentally see eachother naked
- Some backstory and flash-backs.
Second Act:
- First HJ
- First BJ
- No Intercourse or no unprotected intercourse (because of fear of breaking a taboo, or pregancy risk, etc...). She doesn´t wants it.
- End of Second Act: MC has Sex with her. She gest angry, the relationships breaks.
Third Act:
- MC gets her heart back.
- Sex or unprotected Sex
- Allison becomes pregnant.
- The END

Like I said, teh game looks really great, and I can´t wait where the story goes. good luck.(y)

Reactions: The_Ripper

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I have not tried it also because I read that it is still poor in content but I like the characters (the milf), I appreciate the interactivity and the availability of the dev and I was intrigued by the reviews of some users.
I will follow it waiting for the opportune moment to try it and evaluate it and I hope that the updates are constant and close, for the moment thanks for the game and good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Ripper

UnderTheStairs

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2021
You can go with step- now on patreon? Because I see alot of landladys and lodgers and roommates. ;) Maybe something like a write-in would be also good? Where you can write in the relationship-status.

The game looks really great, I´m not a coder, but if you need help (in the future) on a german translation, maybe I can help.

Few suggestions for future update:
I would split the story and the themes along characters. Belive me, that makes the story easier (in particular if you want to at an Harem-Ending).

Possible Themes:
- MC dominates partner (a nice biology teacher, for example)
- MC gets dominated (for example from a strict sport or english teacher)
- (for example Karen in the Visit) Maybe the Allison/Mother charakter?
- Paysex (the )

Some food for thought:

Anna/Step-Sister/Sister:
- Funny likeable charakter, maybe at school a . She is good for introductions, so that MC can learn about other supporting characters (other girls at school, pub and bars, etc...).
- She is more activ and dominat in the relationship.
- The relationship can go fast (if MC choses)
First Act:
- Meeting, hanging out
- Teasing, getting a boner, she plays with it.
- HJ
- BJ
Second Act:
- Sex
- End of second Act: She finds out, she is maybe not the love interest, or the only girl. Some conflict, yatata, yatata, yatata
Third Act:
- Helps you get the love interest or hareem.

Allison/Step-Mom/Mom:
- Take it slow with the step-mom. Should be the last charakter to get.
- Work with the maternal instinct, so that she comes across likeable.
- The current sex scene where she gets angry. Maybe pull it out in a later verion. It would make actually a great . Something like this:
First Act:
- MC and Allison meet again.
- Feelings start
- Some kisses, hugs and yoga together
- Accidentally see eachother naked
- Some backstory and flash-backs.
Second Act:
- First HJ
- First BJ
- No Intercourse or no unprotected intercourse (because of fear of breaking a taboo, or pregancy risk, etc...). She doesn´t wants it.
- End of Second Act: MC has Sex with her. She gest angry, the relationships breaks.
Third Act:
- MC gets her heart back.
- Sex or unprotected Sex
- Allison becomes pregnant.
- The END

Like I said, teh game looks really great, and I can´t wait where the story goes. good luck.(y)
Thank you. I want to share the details :mad: but I'll still hold on to this
1 in the next series there will be a second main character. Essentially the opposite of Allison
2 I hope to reward the heroines with their own character and their experiences

Keep following the story

Reactions: driverman and Pali

Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
I like the game, almost in the beginning. Nice art, horny face expressions, I can't wait for more!

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes