VN Ren'Py Abandoned First and Foremost [v0.11a] [UnderTheStairs]

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

What do you think of the appearance of Karen's character from The Visit as a cameo?

• Yes

Votes: 34 25.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • I don't care

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • Yes, oh yes!

Votes: 68 50.4%
  • I would definitely prefer another heroine!

Votes: 14 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

swaghaver9000

Jun 19, 2021
Probably hottest 3d milf in any game thus far, gonna play the new ver. hope there is smt to jerk off to and not smt that makes me edge.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
1647102955824.png

Welcome Ladies and gentlemen, I'm Valentin Yudashkin, the fabulous Russian fashion designer.
In our new spring collection, we have the fabulous anywhere anytime dress, for those Russian men in a hurry.
We also can it the wham-bam don't have a plan stan thank you, ma'am dress. :sneaky:
Sold exclusively at K-mart.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:giggle:

Game art is really good, proofreading is needed.
Much success
UnderTheStairs

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
good storyline. but at first glance her mother's face looks like gollum in LOTR when viewed from afar. maybe because it looks too old and wrinkled. but whatever good luck

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
0.11 ????
WTF ???
it's a 0.1.1 but not a 0.11

Just imagine ch2 would be out - history would be: 0.1 -> 0.11 -> 0.2 (1, 11, 2)

Of couse a developer can name his versions like he is pleased, but imho there are conventions to which it's for the better to stick on ;)

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Always the same "little dicks" lovers that destroy good games.

Thank you guy, it's because of complaining people like you that Mr Dots decided to put little dicks MC in his games after DmD.

You're such a pain in the ass ...
.. and it's good that he did - just saying
(Aside that, i don't know why you mention exactly MrDots - there are tons of developers out there who create dicks exactly as they are - and NOT oversized ones.
Even more, oversized genitals, no matter on females or males, make a game weird and cause more people to leave the game rather than attracting a few weirdos with unnatural excessive phantasies.)

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Here is a better patch after doing a bit of testing.
Was just going to post that almost the entire script is in the patch and the only references to "step" and "foster" are right at the beginning of the game, but you beat me to it I see. I'll try your patch out. (y)

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes