2.30 star(s) 9 Votes

fixers

Game Developer
May 16, 2022
Might I suggest that under No Condition that There will be a 'Alpha'/Dom Male path??
- The MC begins the game as a whiney-ass, failure, self-deluded Beta, 'alpha-male' wanna-be.
During the game, his meeting with each of the ladies, he becomes More Corrupted, submissive & feminized (Natalie path).

Note: The ONLY way certain 'paths' (in HTML version) to be avoided is
- Do Not Meet Penny (ABDL path)
- Do Not Meet/visit Megan/Tangent at her apt.
- Be 'homophobic' and decline staying with Natalie.

Question should be raised, If THAT is the case, Why bother playing this Game at all?? :unsure:
I think you're talking about the html version. I think the html version is also quite unsuccessful. It's complicated. After I finish the Renpy version, I will make an html game again. without errors.

Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I think you're talking about the html version. I think the html version is also quite unsuccessful. It's complicated. After I finish the Renpy version, I will make an html game again. without errors.
:cry: Errors? I didn't notice any.
- Although I may play the Renpy version(s), I will patiently wait for the HTML version.
(which, already stated in a previous post, Is the Better version)

Reactions: Coaldy and fixers

Coaldy

Jan 21, 2018
:cry: Errors? I didn't notice any.
- Although I may play the Renpy version(s), I will patiently wait for the HTML version.
(which, already stated in a previous post, Is the Better version)
This feels like the Amazon sellers changing products but keeping the same listing link.
Totally different things, the HTML and the Rpy are. The first had potential.

Reactions: desertoo

fixers

Game Developer
May 16, 2022
This feels like the Amazon sellers changing products but keeping the same listing link.
We don't do the listing, the admins do, and if you are uncomfortable with this, tag the person who uploaded this game and ask them to separate it. Why don't you choose to be creative instead of whining?

The html version has open world elements so I think it is more creative. I will make a new html game when the renpy version is finished.

• Thinking Face

desertoo

Dec 27, 2020
Can you tell us what the problems are?
When you press shift to skip to avoid the part that i already see or you click too fast and miss the square of the three rooms you automatically end the game. It happens at the choice of the three rooms without the possibility to choose the room and if you did not saved you have to restart again without the possibility to scrollback

fixers

Game Developer
May 16, 2022
When you press shift to skip to avoid the part that i already see or you click too fast and miss the square of the three rooms you automatically end the game. It happens at the choice of the three rooms without the possibility to choose the room and if you did not saved you have to restart again without the possibility to scrollback
I solved the problem. Thanks for your help.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Can you tell us what the problems are?
I have played the Renpy version to current EOC;
I find the storyline Okay (Good original Idea). I don't really have a problem with it, although not into beastiality* (2nd girl/roommate, which is sad because She is Hott), and not into the ADBL genre (3rd girl/roommate); but 'to each his own'.
- Most problems I have found are grammical. MANY misuses of He/she pronouns (even when Tangent & Penny are CIS females).
- It is sad also, that Natalie, who was supposed to be a 3rd choice Antagonist; is now a 'victim' like the MC.
(would have, maybe, been better) to have the 2nd girl be a Dom Trans M2F (Not Futa), and possibly even Black; BBC content, to instruct MC how to be a Sissy. (for those who are not into the BDSM genre) instead of beastiality*.
- (with the Game As it Is; I was 'forced' to choose the 'lesser evil' of 1st Roommate & the BDSM path)
- There are Still Alot of Dialog errors where the wrong character is speaking.
(which I can ignore for the most part, but I find it excessively annoying.)
- It needs proofreading, fixed, then try again.

* men are essentially 'homophobic' by nature ("I'm not Gay!"); yet have No Issue fucking Sissies, femboi's or M2F trans.
- They are going to have issues being on the receiving-end, as the MC, having to suck Cock, and to get ass-fucked by another man.
If you introduce sucking cock and anal sex from animals,...YOU are going to have ALOT of pissed off male players.

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
We don't do the listing, the admins do, and if you are uncomfortable with this, tag the person who uploaded this game and ask them to separate it. Why don't you choose to be creative instead of whining?

The html version has open world elements so I think it is more creative. I will make a new html game when the renpy version is finished.
What do you mean by "make a new HTML game"?
that you will make HTML game to 'fall in line' with your Ren'py version? :cry::cry:
- the HTML version is Fine! Just needs More content.

fixers

Game Developer
May 16, 2022
troduce sucking cock and anal sex from animals,...YOU are going to have ALOT of pissed off male players.
I made a note of what you said. You'll only experience it if you choose Lylia. If you don't want to see this, try choosing another girl.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FirstChange-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes