2.30 star(s) 9 Votes

fixers

Game Developer
May 16, 2022
Cunt Hello, both of the games on this page have different stories, so can you separate these games?
Also Renpy in-game images need to be updated. Currently available images html belong to the game. I will add new images to the attachment.

Last edited:

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Cunt Hello, both of the games on this page have different stories, so can you separate these games?
Also Renpy in-game images need to be updated. Currently available images html oyuna ait. Ek kısmına yeni resimleri ekleyeceğim.
Are they 2 total different games with different stories just same "theme? Otherwise i can't make a new thread for the renpy version.

Reactions: fixers

fixers

Game Developer
May 16, 2022
Are they 2 total different games with different stories just same "theme? Otherwise i can't make a new thread for the renpy version.
Yes, the stories are different. Just games with the same theme.

OwlBeer

Jun 5, 2018
Hello there. I have two questions before I'll try (or won't, that depends from answers). First, are ABDL optional, or you need it to progress with other characters? Second, how much content is here for now, roughly?

fixers

Game Developer
May 16, 2022
Hello there. I have two questions before I'll try (or won't, that depends from answers). First, are ABDL optional, or you need it to progress with other characters? Second, how much content is here for now, roughly?
I'm talking for the Renpy version. Abdl is completely optional. there are about 300 renders. It continues to be developed. If the subject you are interested in is sissification, I recommend you to look at it, maybe you will like it.

Reactions: OwlBeer

OwlBeer

Jun 5, 2018
I'm talking for the Renpy version. Abdl is completely optional. there are about 300 renders. It continues to be developed. If the subject you are interested in is sissification, I recommend you to look at it, maybe you will like it.
Thanks for answer, but it doesn't say much, since you could use one render per event, or a dozen of them. It would be more helpful to say something like "you can see everything that's currently in the game in about N hours of playing", or "Sissification path only contain some crossdressing so far. And femdom doesn't have any actual sex, but a lot of foreplay events".
But unless you really spam renders, I assume there's at least about 50+ scenes, which mean it's big enough to try.

If the subject you are interested in is sissification, I recommend you to look at it, maybe you will like it.
I'm here mostly for femdom part. But I don't mind MC becoming "lesbian" ;)

edit: fixed a typo

Last edited:

fixers

Game Developer
May 16, 2022
game update Cunt

Also Renpy in-game images need to be updated. Currently available images are from the html game. I will add new images to the attachment.
Cunt
Also Renpy in-game images need to be updated. Currently available images html oyuna ait. Ek kısmına yeni resimleri ekleyeceğim.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FirstChange-0.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
-Story split into two paths. Sissy+Abdl and Sissy+Femdom. You have to choose one and continue, both have different storylines.
Making the same mistake again I see, there can easily be a path with all 3 or a sissy only path, so why do you insist on this once again?

fixers

Game Developer
May 16, 2022
Making the same mistake again I see, there can easily be a path with all 3 or a sissy only path, so why do you insist on this once again?
I stopped developing the html version. You are right what you say.

fixers

Game Developer
May 16, 2022
I don’t normally criticize trivial language mistakes, but the gender pronouns like he, she, sir, madam, his, hers, etc etc are waaay off and it really kills the immersion. Good VN otherwise.
Thank you for your comment, I am not developing the html version . If you report the mistakes you notice for the Renpy version, I will fix it. I fixed some of them.

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes