2.40 star(s) 11 Votes

fixers

Game Developer
May 16, 2022
In season 2 we don't have petplay?
That mistress leaves main character
Of course it will happen, but in season 2 it will be in a different way. I just have one question, do you think petplay should be forced or should the main character want it?

s4000

Nov 30, 2020
Of course it will happen, but in season 2 it will be in a different way. I just have one question, do you think petplay should be forced or should the main character want it?
Yes not forced
But my favorite kinky is petplay and I like male petplay ( mosty puppy boy) with femdom and I think in game must have a rout petplay ( eat in bowl - tail plug - walk on four - barking and all of them forced after player choices pet play way and become puppyboy 24/7 to continue to the endgame Loks like rout petplay) with pet play ending

Reactions: fixers

s4000

Nov 30, 2020
Yes not forced
But my favorite kinky is petplay and I like male petplay ( mosty puppy boy) with femdom and I think in game must have a rout petplay ( eat in bowl - tail plug - walk on four - barking and all of them forced after player choices pet play way and become puppyboy 24/7 to continue to the endgame Loks like rout petplay) with pet play ending
And a puppy suit ( on four - tail plug or tail beads - cloored and some times with a leash) replace with that maid custom because player choice become pet play

s4000

Nov 30, 2020
And in season 1 player forsed to be a maid
And maid isn't my favorite
I think with choose pet play not any force for maid but in season 1 maid is forced

s4000

Nov 30, 2020
And a puppy suit ( on four - tail plug or tail beads - cloored and some times with a leash) replace with that maid custom because player choice become pet play
And in season 1 we have only one sceen with puppy suit and real pet play ( that park walking) in 0.16
Sorry may English languge is very bad
English languge is not mine

Last edited:

fixers

Game Developer
May 16, 2022
And in season 1 we have only one sceen with puppy suit and real pet play ( that park walking) in 0.16
Sorry may English languge is very bad
English languge is not mine
The petplay part of the game will probably be with a person we'll meet while we're waitressing at the club. This person will contact us and if you want to play the pet play route you will have to contact this person. I made such a plan, I took note of what you said, thank you for your feedback.

Reactions: s4000

s4000

Nov 30, 2020
The petplay part of the game will probably be with a person we'll meet while we're waitressing at the club. This person will contact us and if you want to play the pet play route you will have to contact this person. I made such a plan, I took note of what you said, thank you for your feedback.
Thanks I'm waiting for that update I hop it's 2.01? Is it or the next updates after that? Which one update?
Sorry I can't wait

yilkin

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FirstChange-0.20RenPy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes