VN Ren'Py Fit Mom [v0.1]PurePassionStudio]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover (2).jpg

Overview:
Step into the Electrifying World of Passion, Power, and Temptation!

Description: In a city that never sleeps, and dreams are as big as the silver screen, Astrid Anderson reigns supreme. She's not just a fitness model and film star—she's a living legend. But beneath the glitz and glamor, Astrid faces battles of her own, balancing the demands of fame with her duties as a devoted mother to her son.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-06-24
Release Date: 2024-06-24
Developer: PurePassionStudio
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

AnQREU.jpg BYbcsx.jpg w1nq9p.jpg d_4UrE.jpg _fdP7P.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sneaky OwO

Aug 13, 2019
If i had a mom with thick lips, proportionally incorrect body, and acts as if she's some sort of celebrities, the whole school, town, friends, and strangers would laugh at my face daily, and after that i'll probably going to hide in the wood until government suspect me dead

PurePassion

Mar 8, 2024
Thank You for Your Feedback

I want to extend my heartfelt thanks to everyone who takes the time to leave a critical or positive opinion about this project. I understand that the game and its characters may not be to everyone's taste, but I deeply appreciate your respectful feedback and recognition of the time, hard work, and creativity that went into its creation.

Your thoughts and opinions are invaluable to me as I continue to develop and improve this project. Thank you for being part of this journey.

Barracuda13

Aug 19, 2021
Thank You for Your Feedback

I want to extend my heartfelt thanks to everyone who takes the time to leave a critical or positive opinion about this project. I understand that the game and its characters may not be to everyone's taste, but I deeply appreciate your respectful feedback and recognition of the time, hard work, and creativity that went into its creation.

Your thoughts and opinions are invaluable to me as I continue to develop and improve this project. Thank you for being part of this journey.
The graphics are amazing! I'll definitely keep up with the game as it evolves. I hope you add more hosiery options like stockings and pantyhose.

PurePassion

Mar 8, 2024
I am thrilled to share that I am constantly working on new and innovative aspects for this project, always striving to bring fresh ideas to life. While I don't want to reveal what happens next in the game or how the story continues, I can assure you that it will be cool and engaging.

Every day, I am expanding and enhancing the project, putting all of my skills and creativity into making it the best it can be.:cool:

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
this game looks good and all, buuuut as an introduction it's kinda lacking, it has no hook. There is no "inciting incident" so I don't really know what direction you are trying to take the plot into, the characters don't seem to have a goal or motivation.

You should consider the following:

And maybe do some research on inciting incidents.

Other than this being a bad introduction, overall the game looks high quality.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes