VN Ren'Py Fit Mom [v0.1] [PurePassionStudio]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
The direction this game intends to take is really a mystery because the overview doesn't give much clue. I don't know if this works well to attract people's interest, considering that many users hate surprises (especially those with 3 letters lol)

Jul 19, 2020
Leaving aside the body proportions, is this really a female protagonist game? 90% of it so far is all about the son and his feelings towards his mom. Even when the narrative finally leaves him behind for a bit and follows her to the gym its told from the perspective of two guys oogling her.

Hal3023

Dec 16, 2021
Damn, she's super fit.
Her thighs are a bit too muscular for my taste.
I personally had hoped to see more mass on the butt after reading "fit".
The face looks like plastic bimbo mom, which I don't see as negative.
It's quite realistic for cougar milfs to look like that, after some surgery or botox.
Also I'm into bimbo archetype.

Edit:
A nvm about the butt thing, it's big enough, lol.
I didn't really see it in those screenshots.
In the game it's fine.
Also looking forward to how this will go on.

Last edited:
Reactions: PurePassion

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
Leaving aside the body proportions, is this really a female protagonist game? 90% of it so far is all about the son and his feelings towards his mom. Even when the narrative finally leaves him behind for a bit and follows her to the gym its told from the perspective of two guys oogling her.
If the son is also the protagonist, I already have a bad feeling about what will happen, in other words, this smells like NTR to me.

PurePassion

Mar 8, 2024
I wanted to take a moment to clarify some aspects of the project. My previous expression of "hard NTR" might have come across as too intense. While NTR will indeed be an important aspect, it will not be the sole focus of the game. My goal is to create a soft mix of various themes and elements to provide a more balanced and enjoyable experience.
I want to emphasize that I do not dislike any fetishes; in fact, I love and appreciate them all. This project is meant to cater to diverse tastes and interests, offering something for everyone...

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes