VN Ren'Py Fit Mom [v0.1]PurePassionStudio]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Sneaky OwO

Aug 13, 2019
no way dev just canceled his game after bunch of people from internet bullied the content, CYBER BULLYING IS NOT REAL JUST TURN OF THE SCREEENNN SMH

Im curious about what the game was btw
About kim Kardashian mom with a ton of botox and trying to *dump it" her son with her thick layered tungsten ass until her son break his only nord stream gas pipeline

zerinis

Oct 22, 2017
Did a little digging, because in my search I noticed this thread.

The deleted the thread and seem to have also cancelled their patreon account as well, not banned or deleted, shut down it's creator status. That isn't a normal response to this kind of thing.

Miianor

Mar 27, 2021
I thought this community was more understandable, but apparently it's just a bunch of fat guys with their fingers smelling like Doritos.

Reactions: tony3000

Sneaky OwO

Aug 13, 2019
I thought this community was more understandable, but apparently it's just a bunch of fat guys with their fingers smelling like Doritos.
>Expecting a bunch of coomer acts like a chad
And you realized it just now? Btw nice pic where did you get it or was it an AI?

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
Thank You for Your Feedback

I want to extend my heartfelt thanks to everyone who takes the time to leave a critical or positive opinion about this project. I understand that the game and its characters may not be to everyone's taste, but I deeply appreciate your respectful feedback and recognition of the time, hard work, and creativity that went into its creation.

Your thoughts and opinions are invaluable to me as I continue to develop and improve this project. Thank you for being part of this journey.
Nah, we thank you for this awesome journey. Can't wait to see your next project after this major success.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Welp dev defaced the thread. Working on getting the previews and what not back.

slider

Jul 14, 2017
IMO, the game's premise and aesthetics were kind of interesting. A shame it contained no choices, though.

By the way, most of the game's text and specially the annoyingly repetitive descriptions were obviously written by AI. If the dev is going to continue this project or start another one, I hope he tunes the AI to be less detailed, verbose and repetitive.

Davizera

Apr 6, 2019
people are pissed, for ntr, it's a fantasy game guys, promising, but is nice , add choices, paths, this is soul of visual novel!

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes