VN Ren'Py Fit Mom [v0.1]PurePassionStudio]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of:
Fit Mom [v0.1]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

Download

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Yes, the mom seems like a mutant. But if she is the MC, Netorare could happen only if she is cheated, not if she cheats. In that case it is Netori, or "cheating". I see much confusion.
At the moment there is a "female protagonist" tag. So we can assume NTR means Netori, she's the one who cheats.

It won't concern me as I won't play, the "fit mom" is really weird, "fit" is not really the appropriate word to describe her body. Fitness models are not like that. That's the aspect of a body builder on steroids.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Yes, the mom seems like a mutant. But if she is the MC, Netorare could happen only if she is cheated, not if she cheats. In that case it is Netori, or "cheating". I see much confusion.
At the moment there is a "female protagonist" tag. So we can assume NTR means Netori, she's the one who cheats.

It won't concern me as I won't play, the "fit mom" is really weird, "fit" is not really the appropriate word to describe her body. Fitness models are not like that. That's the aspect of a body builder on steroids.
At the moment it has no protagonists. You see everyone's POV and read everyone's thoughts. Bimbo, midget, random-ass NPCs, game shows you everyone's POV. The mom needs choices exclusively on her side for this to be fem protag.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
At the moment it has no protagonists. You see everyone's POV and read everyone's thoughts. Bimbo, midget, random-ass NPCs, game shows you everyone's POV. The mom needs choices exclusively on her side for this to be fem protag.
I think this is going to be one of those games where we get to see every other pov but only MC has a decision making ability, in this case it's going to be the mom considering fem protagonist tag and overview description.

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
Dear Community,

I want to extend my heartfelt gratitude for all the feedback—both positive and negative—that I've received regarding my project. It's been an enlightening experience, and I'm always striving to improve and expand my work based on your inputs.

However, I must address a few concerns. Some of the feedback has been excessively harsh, with a few messages expressing their deepest condolences, which I believe is unwarranted and not in the spirit of constructive criticism. My intention was simply to share my creative project, not to cause any harm or distress.

Given the overwhelming feedback that found Astrid not to be aesthetically pleasing, I've decided to make some changes, including adjustments to the storytelling. Originally, the project was centered around a Russian immigrant named Anita. With Astrid, I aimed to create something unique on this platform, using a Brazilian fitness model as inspiration. However, it's clear now that this direction may have been a mistake.

I will be showcasing Anita and her story, which was the initial choice before deciding on Astrid. I am eager to see your reactions to this character. I ask everyone to remain respectful and kind, as my intentions have always been positive. This is my first project, and I have much to learn.

For those who have enjoyed Astrid's story, I will occasionally create content featuring her. You can always reach out to me on Patreon for any inquiries. Moving forward, the focus will shift to Anita's story and my UE5 project set in a barbarian environment.

Thank you once again for all your support and understanding. Let's continue to engage in a constructive manner. Wishing you all a wonderful week.

Best regards View attachment 3768690 View attachment 3768691 View attachment 3768693
Constructive critically in my opinion, the model still looks f###ed up. Something is truly off about the face. The lips definitely standout as the culprit.

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2018
no way dev just canceled his game after bunch of people from internet bullied the content, CYBER BULLYING IS NOT REAL JUST TURN OF THE SCREEENNN SMH

Im curious about what the game was btw

• Sad
Reactions: Watar69420
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes