VN Ren'Py Fit Mom [v0.1]PurePassionStudio]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Rarely ever try fem protag games. But if I can play this and keep this creepy blond goblin from getting near any pussy, I'm in.

This damn manlet has ruined too many games by being the protagonist, about time he goes on the cuck chair he deserves.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
... This project is meant to cater to diverse tastes and interests, offering something for everyone...
Sounds like a pipe dream to me. You've already put yourself in a small niche market with the outrageous body proportions, steroid induced face, and extremely heavy tats. Then you put NTR into the mix to make it even more niche.

I do wish you luck, but adding even more kinks will not make this a "something for everyone" game. Quite the opposite.

Ueywuwudu

Oct 5, 2021
Sounds like a pipe dream to me. You've already put yourself in a small niche market with the outrageous body proportions, steroid induced face, and extremely heavy tats. Then you put NTR into the mix to make it even more niche.

I do wish you luck, but adding even more kinks will not make this a "something for everyone" game. Quite the opposite.
Since when is ntr or characters with un-realistic body proportions in a niche market? NTR is one of the most popular kinks on here.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
I wanted to take a moment to clarify some aspects of the project. My previous expression of "hard NTR" might have come across as too intense. While NTR will indeed be an important aspect, it will not be the sole focus of the game. My goal is to create a soft mix of various themes and elements to provide a more balanced and enjoyable experience.
I want to emphasize that I do not dislike any fetishes; in fact, I love and appreciate them all. This project is meant to cater to diverse tastes and interests, offering something for everyone...
i can understand your point of view,and i respect that,if is a vn and there is choices to do the ntr or not,i will pay it like any other game,...but if is a kn and the choices are only unsustancional well my friend ,you will leave a trace of brumbs ,..more than half of the audince for incest doesnt like when they need to share his mom with another man,.....good luck with your proyect ,,,

Reactions: PurePassion

vonamatas

Jun 23, 2021
This is a borderline "shota" game.

A risky move, but it's not my problem.
However, this is not something that will solve itself, and good marketing and PR are not enough in such cases. As far as I know, Patreon immediately removes any game that has even a hint of sexualization of children.
Well ... almost immediately, after they receive the report.

Good luck!
you will really need luck with this game (y)

[edit]
PS, at the moment the [no sexual content] tag is ALMOST valid... two bare butts and a dick are not sex yet, but...
OK, the [masturbation] tag is also missing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
I like the renders, game looks promising.

I just wish Devs would drop this Narrations stuff, there is a lot of it here. let the characters talk.

good luck.

Reactions: Edrick23

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Who's the MC btw? I know tag says Fem protagonist but I just tried it and it feels like the son is the MC here considering game is focusing more on Son's POV thn Mom, shouldn't it be other way around if mom is supposed to be the MC?
Just a suggestion, if you intend it to be Female protagonist, pls make sure major focus should be on thoughts and feelings of fmc and not the guys around her.

batmantitties

Sep 17, 2017
I can see why some people may not like how she looks but I like plastic bimbo dolls so I don't mind. But the game so far, it needs to stop telling me how strong she is for starters, then the first part of this focuses mostly on her son just being a jealous little cuck and wanking outside her room, I don't wanna see that. We really need to know what's coming, what angle is the story is going to take, otherwise it's hard to be interested in future updates. Also, is this gonna be a kinetic novel? No a single choice in this introduction.

Reactions: AsmonDeus

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
aside being most common type of incest games here (mom and underage boy with big cock) what we know so far about this project is that dev had/has A grade from computer science but he badly failed on anatomy

• Haha
Reactions: Gunizz

Dastibal

Mar 21, 2018
I like games that have this character design, but it's a shame they never end, they always get left behind.

I hope this isn't the case. Good luck, my dear friend.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes