Unity Abandoned Five Days [v0.63] [Archast]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Sorry fellas, it was not covid nor anything that serious, I'm just overworked from my main job, I work as an IT support, and with the work from home thing happening the demand just increased through the roof, and I was so stressed out that I didn't want to look at the internet when I was free, but I've posted a public post on patreon on monday stating that the patreon page is dead, that thing was just sucking energy out of me, and honestly, it didn't pay me enough to keep it there, so I'll just keep working on the game as I've always been, and treat is a passion project, the full reasoning is in the spoiler below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, not dead, and while we're at that, would you guys mind if I post spoilers? I've always refrained from posting things in fear of spoiling the content, but if people don't mind I could share.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Sorry fellas, it was not covid nor anything that serious, I'm just overworked from my main job, I work as an IT support, and with the work from home thing happening the demand just increased through the roof, and I was so stressed out that I didn't want to look at the internet when I was free, but I've posted a public post on patreon on monday stating that the patreon page is dead, that thing was just sucking energy out of me, and honestly, it didn't pay me enough to keep it there, so I'll just keep working on the game as I've always been, and treat is a passion project, the full reasoning is in the spoiler below:

So, not dead, and while we're at that, would you guys mind if I post spoilers? I've always refrained from posting things in fear of spoiling the content, but if people don't mind I could share.
Yes please post spoilers but use the spoiler tag (y)

Reactions: junkanon

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Archast Hey Dev do you plan to make a full lesbian route? i like female MC but don't want to be forced on some dicks, so can i avoid all males?
EDIT: Never played yet so i don't know if there's already unavoidable M/F scene
Sure, every route so far is avoidable, you can avoid everything if you feel like it, but that wouldn't make it a game so I don't recommend it :ROFLMAO:

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
There were creative and somehow unique scenes in this game. I hope some day you'll add more days. :)

arielagree

Nov 5, 2018
Okay I'm playing app downloaded from mega and I started day 1 (after sleeping in babydoll) with instructions to start on the top floor and I cant do anything. The doors to all 3 rooms on the 2nd floor say that I shouldn't go there yet, so does the staircase to the 3rd floor. Brandon tells me I have chores to do, Norman is asleep. Idk what im supposed to do. And I checked the title page and its v.63

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Okay I'm playing app downloaded from mega and I started day 1 (after sleeping in babydoll) with instructions to start on the top floor and I cant do anything. The doors to all 3 rooms on the 2nd floor say that I shouldn't go there yet, so does the staircase to the 3rd floor. Brandon tells me I have chores to do, Norman is asleep. Idk what im supposed to do. And I checked the title page and its v.63
By app you mean the android version? Because that's a bug I never heard about, and since it's on day 1 if you restart does it happen again? If you can PM me some of the details I can try and iron it out, but right now I have no idea what might be the cause of that.

arielagree

Nov 5, 2018
By app you mean the android version? Because that's a bug I never heard about, and since it's on day 1 if you restart does it happen again? If you can PM me some of the details I can try and iron it out, but right now I have no idea what might be the cause of that.
Whats weird is I've played this before. I've reatarted the game, deleted the cache, cleared all data and restarted, cleared data, uninstalled, deleted apk and re-downloaded. I also can't see the manager sometimes? Its weird. And yea I mean the android version. No computer so I'm limited.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Ah Marcie... when is your lord & master Archast going to be able to unpack you from cryo storage? Even for a small date... I mean 'update'!!

Heh heh! How's things Archast? I hope you've been keeping safe & out of COVID's way.

I'm still here waiting patiently for you to find some spare time and let me 'play' with Marcie again... It wouldnt be so bad if you hadn't made her so sexy & desirable you know - it's all your fault you mean prick!!!

;):LOL::ROFLMAO:

Wishing you all the best!!

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
You bug seems to be the result of an event not triggering, after Brandon gives Marcy her chores the top floor was supposed to be open, for some odd reason that's not happening on your end, I played it on my phone and it went past that with no problems, and on the android emulator it didn't have any problems either, do you mind giving me the phone details? Model and OS version?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:, everything is fine here, no covid nor anything like that, just a bunch of real life work stressing me out :(, but starting next week I'll have a month off from work and I'm meaning to plow through all the backlogged work , Marcy is on that list for sure! But I'm cooking something to show you guys soon™.

Reactions: Laird04

arielagree

Nov 5, 2018
You bug seems to be the result of an event not triggering, after Brandon gives Marcy her chores the top floor was supposed to be open, for some odd reason that's not happening on your end, I played it on my phone and it went past that with no problems, and on the android emulator it didn't have any problems either, do you mind giving me the phone details? Model and OS version?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:, everything is fine here, no covid nor anything like that, just a bunch of real life work stressing me out :(, but starting next week I'll have a month off from work and I'm meaning to plow through all the backlogged work , Marcy is on that list for sure! But I'm cooking something to show you guys soon™.
Samsung Galaxy Note9. I have a system update available since originally commenting, who knows, maybe that'll fix it.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Last public post from the Dev and their related Trello was . Their Patreon is no longer showing them as a Creator, as well.

They posted here in 11/2020, which is beyond the three month limit for communications at this site. They can always come back and helpfully update status at their leisure, we don't delete game threads due to status changes.

Status changed to Abandoned.

Last edited:

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Last public post from the Dev and their related Trello was . Their Patreon is no longer showing them as a Creator, as well.

Status changed to Abandoned.
Just 2 posts above yours is the dev posting in november 2020 - you did see that, right?

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Whoops, sorry - I forgot to reference that post in my quick editing. My mistake and thanks for pointing it out (just edited the prior post).

"Abandoned" is not a final status and the Dev can always come back to offer an update.
I'm still here and active :unsure:, but we're dealing with results and as long as I don't give an update I can't go against the rules, mind changing it to "on hold" instead of abandoned? I didn't abandon the project, but I'm finishing other projects first, there's no question in that.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Whoops, sorry - I forgot to reference that post in my quick editing. My mistake and thanks for pointing it out (just edited the prior post).

"Abandoned" is not a final status and the Dev can always come back to offer an update.
I was about to suggest that this thread be simply marked as "on hold" as I know that Archast is still active but mainly with other games & projects... and just saw that Archast himself had posted already!! LOL!!!!

Reactions: Archast

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I'm still here and active :unsure:, but we're dealing with results and as long as I don't give an update I can't go against the rules, mind changing it to "on hold" instead of abandoned? I didn't abandon the project, but I'm finishing other projects first, there's no question in that.
OnHold sounds good.

Just note that after six months of radio silence, even OnHold will go back to Abandoned :)

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes