Unity Abandoned Five Days [v0.63] [Archast]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
So, Archast, still Onhold or too many problems from your side and the game has to be considered abandonned ?
Not problems per se, just lack of time, we're finishing a big update for Midnight Ride, so I can't devote time right now, I'm still roughly in the same point as I was some time ago, I have morning/afternoon done and night remains to be worked on.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Should get an Abandoned tag for sure. Considering the warning about it was back in March of 2021
You do realize that you are posting immediately after the developer saying it isn't abandoned, right?

I think that I will conclude that Archast is correct and you are wrong.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
You do realize that you are posting immediately after the developer saying it isn't abandoned, right?

I think that I will conclude that Archast is correct and you are wrong.
...did you actually look at the post? If anything, that more than proves my point. The post is the final post in the thread, no updates since, and is from the actual developer...from...wait for it...7 and a half months ago.

Reactions: Laird04

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Well, I'm still here :unsure:, but I don't see a point in giving a bunch of ppl a notification saying I'm still around but things are in the same spot, that's exactly the meaning of "on hold", but sure, you want info I'm still alive, I'll even show the last thing I rendered, in spoilers because it's part of the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes