Unity Abandoned Five Days [v0.63] [Archast]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Very happy to hear you are still working hard on Five Days when you have the time! Looking forward to seeing more of Marcy :D
Yep, I'm preparing a teaser video showing the start of the next day, to get some feedback for the UI and the story flow, I should have something to show on the next week :)

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
update news??
Not that much to be honest, I have been redoing some renders from the first patch since they were a bit outdated already, so I've redone 20 renders for the morning part of the update, and that is done on a beta build, but it's still some work before I can release anything.
I could release the morning scene already since I have that done, but I don't think that's wise, since I'm finally making some progress I think it's better to finish it all at once.

alex andrews

Jun 17, 2019
Not that much to be honest, I have been redoing some renders from the first patch since they were a bit outdated already, so I've redone 20 renders for the morning part of the update, and that is done on a beta build, but it's still some work before I can release anything.
I could release the morning scene already since I have that done, but I don't think that's wise, since I'm finally making some progress I think it's better to finish it all at once.
take your time, we in no hurry

Reactions: Archast

maga1991

Dec 24, 2017
is there anu mother daughter incest planned? where daughter daughter dominate her mother?

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Hey guys, this is the news that I've just put on patreon, it's locked behind a patron post there just because Patreon does not let me show boobs on the public space, enjoy.

Hello everyone, sorry for the sudden leave these days, work sent me on a trip for the last 25 days, so I couldn't touch my computer during this time, but as soon as I came back I continued my efforts on the afternoon part of the update, here's a sample of the work I'm doing:

This is just after Marcy enters the pool, and I hope I'm not spoiling too much showing you guys this, but if I am just let me know down in the comments and I'll be more cautious in the future.

In other news I'm trying to be more active around here, so expect to see more news in the coming days, catch you guys later.

Salavator87

Apr 12, 2018
I just finished the 3rd day how much longer till this game updates I really like the direction of this game just hope it's not abandoned

Reactions: Laird04

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I just finished the 3rd day how much longer till this game updates I really like the direction of this game just hope it's not abandoned
Glad you liked it :D, I can guarantee it's not abandoned
update news
I just need more free time in my schedule to be able to finish, writing is done (for a while tbh) and renders are still going, I need to finish the afternoon redo and it's done, I guess something like 20 scenes in total, so yeah, i'm slow as fuck, but I'm still working :). My biggest problem was that I'm miles better now with the renders than I was when I started so I'm just not satisfied with the work I did before, so I went to redo shit... you'll all get a better product in the end, it will just take some time.

Laird04

Sep 4, 2017

I just need more free time in my schedule to be able to finish, writing is done (for a while tbh) and renders are still going, I need to finish the afternoon redo and it's done, I guess something like 20 scenes in total, so yeah, i'm slow as fuck, but I'm still working :). My biggest problem was that I'm miles better now with the renders than I was when I started so I'm just not satisfied with the work I did before, so I went to redo shit... you'll all get a better product in the end, it will just take some time.
So glad to know it's not abandoned. Take your time man :) glad you're still updating us on the status of the game.

Reactions: Archast

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017

Wow I just saw this. Glad to see it's still being worked on.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
game bug...can't save, can't load and can't continue the game after use the dresser.
Which platform are you playing on? Windows, mac, android? If you can send me a PM with whatever info you can get I'll be grateful.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes