TeethYM

Apr 16, 2022
Can't wait to see the progress of this game, only complaint aside from the addressed bugs is esc taking you back to the main menu instead of a pause screen and resolution resetting every time I return to the main menu.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FiveNightsAtKinksDom-0.4Alpha2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Jeffry7977

Dec 8, 2019
Absolutely loving the game so far but I do have one suggestion. I think the lighting really needs an overhaul. I understend that there needs to be some kind of atmosphere but there's gotta be a way do it while also making the characters actually visible. The amazing models used here are probably the biggest appeal but you can rarely see them in their full glory.

Last edited:

graboid36

Jul 9, 2023
Wow these new models are a huge upgrade from before
But what do I need to do I dont get it
Frederica leaves when the anger bar reaches 0, then she goes to you and kills you if you are in the office?

LoSoSAnimation

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
Wow these new models are a huge upgrade from before
But what do I need to do I dont get it
Frederica leaves when the anger bar reaches 0, then she goes to you and kills you if you are in the office?
YOu need until 3 AM look frederica dance. After that, you can get sex with here as you want. You MUST make sex with here. Until 6 am. I am currently working on bunny. Sorry for the limited content. I'll ask you all to wait 2 weeks ^^.

graboid36

Jul 9, 2023
YOu need until 3 AM look frederica dance. After that, you can get sex with here as you want. You MUST make sex with here. Until 6 am. I am currently working on bunny. Sorry for the limited content. I'll ask you all to wait 2 weeks ^^.
Im doing that right now, the white bar was full, but I was locked in the scene and reached 6am, did I win?
Will wait for more, good job so far!

LoSoSAnimation

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
Im doing that right now, the white bar was full, but I was locked in the scene and reached 6am, did I win?
Will wait for more, good job so far!
If you reached 6 AM yeah you win. The white bar, is your white liquid. SO you get an extra sound. Big thanks! i'll work hard.

windtosky

May 8, 2020
so just night1 is enable to play?when 6am comes ,my game flash back to menu,its funny to wait the next part

Apr 12, 2023
I got an error where it says "
Write error in the file
AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DRa22092.29993\ Five night at KinksDom\ Five night at KinksDom_Data\ sharedassets1.assets
There is not enough space on the disk. "

I have enough room on the drive I am installing it on and I don't think the drive where my appdata is that full as I can probably fill another 4gb of space.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes