Qseesq

Jun 9, 2022
the game looks great, but at the moment with Bunny and Fredrika the gameplay is a little monotonous, but I think this will change with the advent of new characters, the animatronic models look especially good, did you make them yourself or were they someone else’s? since I’m seeing them for the first time, although I thought I’d already seen all the models of NSFW fnaf characters.

LoSoSAnimation

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
the game looks great, but at the moment with Bunny and Fredrika the gameplay is a little monotonous, but I think this will change with the advent of new characters, the animatronic models look especially good, did you make them yourself or were they someone else’s? since I’m seeing them for the first time, although I thought I’d already seen all the models of NSFW fnaf characters.
Yeah, with Chica and Foxy the game will be more dynamic.
For Chica,Bunny,Frederika and Mangle. It was modified by me, but the main model comes from Smutbase. it's foxy. anothers models was modified and recreated by me.

Reactions: Qseesq

Zer0XxX

Nov 27, 2019
Ok I don't know if I'm the only one getting this issue but for whenever I try and play the game I have no sound, I check the options and it says my volume is 0, I raise it higher to 80 but still no sound. I go back into options and the volume is back to 0.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
FiveNightsAtKinksDom-0.6Alpha2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Herloss4312

LoSoSAnimation

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
Ok I don't know if I'm the only one getting this issue but for whenever I try and play the game I have no sound, I check the options and it says my volume is 0, I raise it higher to 80 but still no sound. I go back into options and the volume is back to 0.
Hello, so I retested the game, and no I have all sounds. Check your volume I think, I'll continue to check from my side.

Spicydick95

Mar 30, 2019
So the light issue during the sex scenes, nice improvement, but one of the scenes with Boonie is still a bit too dark.

The handjob scene with Chica, after that, I got a black screen. I could still play (I heard my steps), but everything went black.

For the first time, I got a game over, from "not enough sex" with Frederica (which surprised me), mid scene with Bonnie.
Which I see It as a problem, cause if she needs constant attention, how are the players supposed to enjoy the scenes with other characters when that horny robotic she-bear needs sex all the time?

Not to mention, which really doesn't help and kept me on edge is the scenes with Chica and Boonie are way too long (compared to Frederica's, which are short). Maybe a cancel button, to give her enough attention and then come back to the others?

Reactions: Jeffry7977

rainbow kitty1999

Dec 19, 2023
Glad to see the game update!
i found a bug is that in some cases, the character model overlaps with the monster girl causing a black screen,you cant operate and have to quit.
Speaking of gameplay,i dont think its a good idea to put restrictions on sex session,its like i want to try animations with new characters,but i have to waste time interacting with Frederika. by the way, the addition of chica may made the game a little too difficult XD,i wonder if the bars gonna get too crowded if we keep adding new characters......

sorry about the whining, i love this game so much and every update will be the first time to download and play, Good luck with your development!!

Reactions: Jeffry7977

umbrellacorp3344

Jul 5, 2024
Is it just me or is night 2 way harder now? Seems to take forever to fill the sex meter. I used the full 3 hours and only got the meter half way full. Failed 3 times in a row. Is there something I should be pressing or doing to increase the meter faster?

A difficulty slider would be nice. I don't really play these games for a serious challenge. Just tryna beat my meat with a mild challenge.

umbrellacorp3344

Jul 5, 2024
Tried it again, instead of switching scenes I let one scene play out to fill the meter as much as possible and still failed. "Not enough sex". Makes no sense. I like the direction you're taking with this game but I don't understand why I'm constantly failing. Is there some hidden mechanic I'm missing?

LoSoSAnimation

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
i found a bug is that in some cases, the character model overlaps with the monster girl causing a black screen,you cant operate and have to quit.
Speaking of gameplay,i dont think its a good idea to put restrictions on sex session,its like i want to try animations with new characters,but i have to waste time interacting with Frederika. by the way, the addition of chica may made the game a little too difficult XD,i wonder if the bars gonna get too crowded if we keep adding new characters......

sorry about the whining, i love this game so much and every update will be the first time to download and play, Good luck with your development!!
First thanks you ! I take note of all ! Always. Your not whining at all. The game must be update and i will !

So the light issue during the sex scenes, nice improvement, but one of the scenes with Boonie is still a bit too dark.

The handjob scene with Chica, after that, I got a black screen. I could still play (I heard my steps), but everything went black.

For the first time, I got a game over, from "not enough sex" with Frederica (which surprised me), mid scene with Bonnie.
Which I see It as a problem, cause if she needs constant attention, how are the players supposed to enjoy the scenes with other characters when that horny robotic she-bear needs sex all the time?

Not to mention, which really doesn't help and kept me on edge is the scenes with Chica and Boonie are way too long (compared to Frederica's, which are short). Maybe a cancel button, to give her enough attention and then come back to the others?
Thank you, i take note of all.
I am sorry for all the bugs.

Thanks, yeah that was a lot of works !
I take note of all, and i'll made change.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes