Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
The author, I hope for the future you fix the slow loading. And for the future, if you add 6 and 7 nights, make a harem ending with all the girls would be cool (and preferably it wouldn't be easy).

LoSoSAnimation

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
Let's start by saying that i like your game
I found a bug during bonnie sex scene (the one in which she is on the opposite side of the footjob one) which makes it, in a random attempt of having sex with her, go darker (darker like in the previous update).

I also wanted to suggest you, like others, to have the possibility like for fredrika to go faster through the sex scenes of the others animatronics, because it becomes unbearably hard to manage them if you are stuck with scenes which last forever
I already fix this. I'll very soon release an update
During loading screen the game starts to eat a lot of resources and eventually I just have to kill the program to force-close it since I don't want to risk my PC getting damaged.
Already put everything to the lowest quality too just in case but still doesn't works.
I don't know why but I can't load into the game. It gets to the main menu, but when I select to play night 1, the loading screem comes up with no progress, and I left it running for 5 minutes with zero progress before havingt alt+f4. Tried it again and same result. Don't know what's wrong.
If you have 1) a weak processor, 2) Less than 16 GB of RAM, don’t even try to run it... as I already said, the game is very demanding on RAM (it takes me almost 15 GB to LOAD O_O)
i'll make an urgent update, I'm working on it at the moment

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Frederica
Look at Frederica in camera for dance(aggresive bar). You must survive 3am for complete you job. For 3am you need sex with her for reset your sadness bar, if you no sex for her you loose.
Sex scenes with Frederica
1)For music box, doggy
2)For stage blowjob
3)Splank ass for right wall
ALL sex scenes for frederica can be infinity (except for the slap)

Bonny
Distract Bonny in arcade room for cameras for a1-a10(chica can broken theam)
Reset bar borning, if you If you don't want her to go anywhere. 3am you can sex with her
Sex scenes with Bonny
1)Table left, Foot job
2)Table right, Missionary
3)Table center, Cowgirl
4)Bar, Hand job

Chica(So far, the only opponent who can walk)
Chica walking for all rooms for club(except, foxy and you room)
He breack things (an arcade, a music box, a generator room, near your door and a kitchen (its main room).
If she notices you, she will start chasing you (which makes her the only opponent threatening you). You can't distract her, but you can fix the broken things that she broke (repairs take about 3 seconds).
She can block the following things
1)The generator room (the lights, cameras and the door will turn off after you exit them)
2)Arcade (you won't be able to distract Bonny)
if he breack all things, you get lose. am3 You can sex with her.

Scenes
1)sitting near the shelves, hand job and hipjob
2)Stay with wall, boobjobm and stay missionary
3)For table, doggy.

its all for right now(v0.6 alpha 2 remake)

Last edited:

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Перевод на русском

Фредерика
Посмотрите на Фредерику в камеру во время танца (школла агрессии). Вы должны продержаться до 3 часов ночи, чтобы завершить свою работу. В 3 часа ночи вам нужен секс с ней, чтобы сбросить планку грусти, если вы не будете заниматься с ней сексом, вы проиграете.
Сексуальные сцены с Фредерикой
1)Возле музыкальной шкатулки, по-собачьи
2)На сцене, минет
3)Шлепнуть по заднице, возле правой стены
ВСЕ сексуальные сцены с Фредерикрой могут быть бесконечными(кроме шлепка)

Бонни
Отвлеки Бонни в игровом зале за камерами для a1-a10 (Чика может сломать аркаду)
Сбросьте школлу скуки, если вы не хотите, чтобы она куда-то уходила. в 3 часа ночи вы можете заняться с ней сексом
Сцены секса с Бонни
1)Столик слева, работа ногами
2)Столик справа, Миссионерская поза
3)Центр стола, ковбойша
4)Стойка, работа ручками

Чика (пока что единственный противник, который может ходить)
Чика ходит по всем комнатам клуба (кроме твоей и Фокси комнаты)
Она ломает предметы (игровые автоматы, музыкальную шкатулку, генераторную, расположенную рядом с вашей дверью и кухней (ее главной комнатой).
Если она заметит вас, то начнет преследовать (что делает ее единственным противником, угрожающим вам). Вы не можете отвлечь ее, но вы можете починить сломанные предметы, которые она сломала (ремонт занимает около 3 секунд).
Она может заблокировать следующие объекты
1) Генераторную (освещение, камеры и дверь выключатся после того, как вы выйдете из них).
2)Аркада (ты не сможешь отвлечь Бонни)
если она все сломает, ты проиграешь. В 3 часа вы можешь заняться с ней сексом.

Сцены
1)сидение возле полок, работа руками и бедрами
2)возле стены, дрочка сиськами и стоя по-миссионерски
3)На столе, по-собачьи.

это все прямо сейчас (ремейк версии 0.6 alpha 2)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes