Others Five Nights in Anime 3D [v2.0 Beta 3 ] [Vyprae]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

KaporVey

Jan 12, 2023
Sorry I'm late, here's the new update for those that want it
Still isn't really worth it to be honest but, you do you. Brief update log:
- New poses on cameras along with some rarer extra ones that have a 50% chance to show up
- Foxy has a run cycle that will trigger her attack phase faster
- All skin DLCs have been removed for now but they will return
- A lot of things that were supposed to be in this update were scrapped to prepare for the complete UI redesign coming in the next update

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FiveNightsInAnime3D-2.0Beta3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
So, apparently, I'm really bad at this kind of game. I listen for the tronics to show up at the door, close it. Open when they go away. So far, only Frenni has caught me, but that's on all attempts I've done so far. Any tips?

Last edited:

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
So, apparently, I'm really bad at this kind of game. I listen for the tronics to show up at the door, close it. Open when they go away. So far, only Fredina has caught me, but that's on all attempts I've done so far. Any tips?
No idea my guy. I have never even seen her. Only the other three.
When and how does she appear?

Last edited:

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
Later in the night around 3 or 4. She got me at 4, but I think I managed to block her once. I blocked Fexa by accident during that run.

Got to 4, closed the doors because I thought I heard Chiku or Bonfie, and next thing I know I'm face to face with mama bear.

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
Also, heads up to the dev: This is Frenni Fazclaire, not Fredina Fazzbear
Five_Nights_in_Anime_3D_jk4M70FAlC.jpg
The way you can tell is the ponytail and outfit. Frenni has the ponytail and manager name tag. Fredina has the short bob.

Frenni:
1704675974118.jpeg
Fredina:
1704676123046.jpeg

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Later in the night around 3 or 4. She got me at 4, but I think I managed to block her once. I blocked Fexa by accident during that run.

Got to 4, closed the doors because I thought I heard Chiku or Bonfie, and next thing I know I'm face to face with mama bear.
Right ok. I managed to keep Fexa away just by looking at her. Then I just listened for Chiku and Bonfie and never saw Frenni. But After like 2 or 3 I started closing the door before checking with the light.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021

I'm not 100% sure, but I feel like Frenni is dangerous in that she doesn't want to leave.
Once you see her on the cameras near the office, it's best to close the door permanently.
She is never seen in the doorway like the others...just nearby and then *boooo* jumpscare.:D

Last edited:

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
The footsteps when they come to the actual door are louder than when they're in a "safe" spot in the hallway. So that's what I have been going by. I need to go back and lose to Frenni now ^^
Thanks for the info guys I just thought Frenni couldn't get you in this patch.

Reactions: DocRipper

Medichon

Jan 23, 2022
Imma be honest, i didn't even knew Frenni could attack, i once stood the entire day trying to not look her at the camera and she never got that close to the door

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Imma be honest, i didn't even knew Frenni could attack, i once stood the entire day trying to not look her at the camera and she never got that close to the door
Maybe I was wrong and thought of the original V1 version. :D
In the latest beta, it's almost impossible to force her to do anything. In addition, the right door is always occupied by Chica. Sometimes Frenni gets stuck in the right corner for like 3 hours, then leaves, sometimes comes back at 5 (or not). Once I even heard a voice teasing "pleeeeasee, open the door". But I had closed the door because of the chicken raid.
:unsure::unsure:

Medichon

Jan 23, 2022
Maybe I was wrong and thought of the original V1 version. :D
In the latest beta, it's almost impossible to force her to do anything. In addition, the right door is always occupied by Chica. Sometimes Frenni gets stuck in the right corner for like 3 hours, then leaves, sometimes comes back at 5 (or not). Once I even heard a voice teasing "pleeeeasee, open the door". But I had closed the door because of the chicken raid.
:unsure::unsure:
Chiku so thirsty that Frenni can't even get a chance

• Haha
Reactions: DocRipper
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes