Unreal Engine Five Nights of Passion VR [v1.6 DLC] [TheDarck67]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Fuldragonboy

Dec 16, 2021
can anybody help me out? i cant seem to get it working properly, only way i can play it on vr is through steamvr and even then its a broken mess. could it be because of the wifi connection or?

stf4657

Jun 7, 2024
when i launch the game it just shows a glitched menu with no buttons and the tp doesnt work

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FiveNightsOfPassionVR-1.6DLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Zyoi

Jul 29, 2020
is the new update playable without vr cause i m stuck at starting screen without being able to move

Tacopetey

Dec 28, 2020
is the new update playable without vr cause i m stuck at starting screen without being able to move
The non-VR version used to be a seperate download on Itch. All I've seen from this creator for non-vr so far is a game that you can sorta walk through and then look at looped animations from a static camera view. I think this game is still mainly geared for VR players.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
The non-VR version used to be a seperate download on Itch. All I've seen from this creator for non-vr so far is a game that you can sorta walk through and then look at looped animations from a static camera view. I think this game is still mainly geared for VR players.
I also had the stuck at starting screen without being able to move problem, and i was playing it in VR.
I could turn my pov and that was about it, plus the room was very dark and Fresbear was pitch black and could only see glowing gold eyes.

Don't know if that's been fixed in this update or not. I will have to check later.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Well after giving it a go, the game finally worked without any issues... none that i could see anyway.

I would however appreciate more camera orientation options.
Seems the current camera orientation is focused on standing to play.
And option to switch between standing or stationary, whether you are seated or lying down, a camera orientation for that would be nice.

I myself have to play stationary as i lack sufficient space to have a virtual play area, so i am stuck either sitting or laying down to play any VR games.

mvpete

Apr 20, 2019
the game boots but i have no controller in VR on an oculus rift.
im just stuck at the title with no hands, looking at these spooky animatronics
ive tried running it with steam vr and not and now idk what to do.

Reactions: garry
1.50 star(s) 4 Votes