JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Is there any way to play it on a smartphone or at most on a tablet other than other ways to play it?
Unfortunately, no. Unity does have the ability to build an APK file, but I haven't been able to get it to load on either an Android phone or Android Studio.

I think this game will not be abandoned easily. Jorogart works hard. We can see a new update today, hopefully it will be a stage for meredit
I don't think there will be an update today. Most likely in 2-3 months
Game Update is still a ways to go, but I would hope it's not another 2-3 months. Here's a top-level summary of what will be in the update (0.3.7):
  • New Meredith and new Aunt Charlotte Spank Bank (gallery) scenes. Meredith's scene is canon and not vaginal sex. Charlotte's is a bonus "will-be-canon" sex scene, similar to the Brooke bonus scene, although it's its own unique experience.​
  • Aunt Irene gets a portrait upgrade, similar to the one Charlotte got (idle animation, redrawn in high rez, blinking/emoting, change her outfit default/nude, jiggle physics when nude.​
  • Instant Speech toggle in Settings to speed up the slow scrolling people have been complaining about since the game launched.​
  • The usual mix of random improvements and bug fixes. The full list is on my Discord.​
Regarding "abandonment" I do not plan to abandon the game. This game brings me great joy to be able to work on it. It's quite cool to me that other people like it too!

One thing I should probably clarify is that there's been some confusion about how I've used the term "update" (not saying either of you, but in general). I've tried to be careful not to use the phrase "status update" when referring to my Bi-Weekly SubscribeStar post, letting subscribers know how the game is progressing. This is of course separate from the actual "game update," but despite my best efforts, at least one person thought the game update was coming out yesterday.

shadow2020

Feb 2, 2020
It would be possible at least that the game could be supported on 32 bit. I understand that Android is not possible but I would really like to try this game at least.

Reactions: JorogrArt

suprrheroo

Mar 29, 2022
Are you planning to progress Meredith's story in the next update? Or any new scenes for her?
She is the OG. Don't lose focus on her (y)

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Are you planning to progress Meredith's story in the next update? Or any new scenes for her?
She is the OG. Don't lose focus on her (y)
Just so that expectations are properly set for the upcoming update, we'll get a short quest to unlock the new Meredith scene (similar to the shorts quest for the Shower scene). There won't be much in the way of new story or quests in Meredith's story.

One of the problems I'm facing from a narrative standpoint is that Aunt Charlotte is acting as kind of a Mini boss within Meredith's story, so advancing Meredith's story necessarily requires working on Charlotte's story and I need to finish that before we can move on to the camping trip (where the fun happens).

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Using the Binoculars :

When, (time of day/night), and What window(s), are available for this, "Fun" action ?

Neither Journal, nor, Walk-throughs, give any info on this . (as I could find ) :unsure:

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
JorogrArt

In reference to your walkthrough, Five of a Kind v0.3.6.1 :

Your last up-date, Version: 0.3.6.2, must have changed something, in reference to the advice, for meeting the ghost of Lucy .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Check the Spoiler, please . Thanks .

Last edited:

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Using the Binoculars :

When, (time of day/night), and What window(s), are available for this, "Fun" action ?

Neither Journal, nor, Walk-throughs, give any info on this . :unsure:
None, yet. Originally, the game was meant to have just a few "home" characters and every interesting LI outside the home was meant to be a Leisure Suit Larry-style "Those people look like they're having way more fun than you!" kind of joke. Eventually, I'd like to do something fun with it, it's not forefront in the backlog.

JorogrArt

In reference to your walkthrough, Five of a Kind v0.3.6.1 :
For clarification, the first time you click on the whiskey, you basically get an "I'm not much of a drinker--are you sure?" message from MC that you'll never see again. If you click on the scotch one day, then sleep to the next day and come back and follow this step from the walkthrough verbatim, you'll get the message about athlete's foot on the second try--not the third, because you previously triggered the "are you sure?" on a previous day.

The "courage" doesn't last forever. MC will only let you get wasted during Night or Evening and you have to unlock Lucy during that same night. If you sleep until the next day, MC will "sleep it off" and you have to do the whiskey routine again.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
So, currently the Binoculars have no use . . . as yet .
(Perhaps that's something, that should be added to the "next" walk-through up-date :unsure:)

"JorogrArt, post: 12255764, member: 3019732"
None, yet. Originally, the game was meant to have just a few "home" characters and every interesting LI outside the home was meant to be a Leisure Suit Larry-style "Those people look like they're having way more fun than you!" kind of joke. Eventually, I'd like to do something fun with it, it's not forefront in the backlog.

I have tried it several times, always with the same result . :confused:

• Thinking Face

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
So, currently the Binoculars have no use . . . as yet .
(Perhaps that's something, that should be added to the "next" walk-through up-date :unsure:)
I view the walkthrough as a short document aimed at players who just want to complete the game from start to finish in as short a time as possible without missing any fun stuff, and so it's written with that kind of person in mind. The binoculars aren't even mentioned in the WT, which I think is appropriate since they have no real use yet and the game is still in development.

Regarding getting MC drunk during the Midday or Afternoon, I tried to get MC drunk in game before Evening and I looked at the logic when using the Whiskey and the logic is very straightforward (See below). I don't see how you could have gotten MC drunk during Midday or Afternoon. Actually, if you used the Magic Wand (a dev tool) to get MC drunk, you can bypass the time constraints, but I feel like you would have mentioned that (right?).

1700557197426.png

Reading the rest of what you said, I am thoroughly baffled and feel like I'm in the scene at the end of Clue (1985) where they're trying to count gunshots fired and arriving at different answers. I am not experiencing the same behavior you're seeing and I have no good explanation. Also, I've not heard anyone else ever make these complaints.

I've posted a short YouTube video demonstrating how to meet Lucy:

Maybe we can figure out what you're doing different than what I'm doing and perhaps uncover the existence of a latent bug.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Actually, if you used the Magic Wand (a dev tool) to get MC drunk, you can bypass the time constraints, but I feel like you would have mentioned that (right?).
Yeah, I didn't know about a "Magic Wand Dev Tool", and I wouldn't have used that anyway, (it's akin to cheating) .
I was just persistent, (because the WT, didn't mention what "Time-chunk", to try to meet Lucy in), I was able to get him drunk, but not "encouraged" . Searching the game's posting-thread, didn't really help, with this either .

As it turned out, after a few more tries, I was able to get the MC to finally encounter Lucy :
I found out, you can "baby-walk" him, around the corner, to her, after getting him, to the point where he stops, and not just giving up . ("baby-walking", is moving in a direction, using small steps/movements . . . In case you didn't know what that term meant :cool:)

Sorry to put you through the trouble of making a, YouTube Video . (But, I appreciate it, just the same .)
After viewing the video . . . there was a lot of dialog (inner thoughts), that didn't show up, for me, during the attempt, where the MC, finally met Lucy . He was mostly saying how, "no way, he was going near there ", etc., as if he had no "liquid-courage" at all in his system .

PS : By-the-way, I like the "looks" of Lucy, that's a ghost I wouldn't mind meeting myself :cool: !

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes