JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
BaasB is it possible to edit your post with the updated walkthrough? :coffee:
Derp. I guess I should have thought of that. Thanks!

how i can get diposable income from aunt?
Different types of wine have different effects on her (and you).

Where the heck is the magic wand?
The magic wand is a debug tool and shouldn't be used if you don't want to risk possibly completely ruining your game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

where i can find zindafel for irene
Hint: There are unopened bottles of wine locked away in the house.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Idk if its a bug, but I don't have the option to give Irene the Zinfandel even though it's in my inventory
I just tried it and there IS a minor bug. Aunt Irene has three different hotspots, a generic one, one for her head and one for her chest. If you click on her head or chest, you get the option to give her the Zinfandel or Chablis. If you click the generic hotspot, it's not an option.

In other words, for now, click on her head or chest.

1657647152254.png

Reactions: supersomeone

Markbestmark

Oct 14, 2018
Someone needs to kick aunt charlotte out of the house, the mc don't have time for her church shenanigans, but then again, god did put her in his path to wrack that hiney

Here is my pdf WT that i just got done redoing from start to end
things that i didn't put in it
story items that is part of future story
3d dream scene, players need to find that on there own, since it is a super easter egg

enjoy
thnak you so much

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Is it necessary to complete the 4-th step of the "comeback quest" before getting wet Wendy's number? Because I did it the other way once and I was no longer able to run through the TV shows to get the 4-th item of the quest.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Is it necessary to complete the 4-th step of the "comeback quest" before getting wet Wendy's number? Because I did it the other way once and I was no longer able to run through the TV shows to get the 4-th item of the quest.
If you mean the TV is stuck on the Cop Show, that was fixed in v0.3.0.1 hotfix. However, you only need 5 of the 6 possible insults to finish the quest.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
есть у кого то сохранение на галерею?? с сестрой
Если иное не указано в первом сообщении темы, все сообщения на F95Zone должны быть на английском языке (это касается и снимков экрана). Если сообщение написано не на английском языке, пожалуйста, предоставьте его перевод. Спасибо! Это поможет нам лучше помочь вам. Я рекомендую для большинства переводов и как можно чаще используйте полные предложения.

Unless otherwise stated in the first post of the thread, all messages on F95Zone must be in English (this includes screen shots). If the post is not in English, please provide a translation. Thank you! It will help us help you better. I recommend for most translations and use complete sentences as often as possible..

На вопрос sxstema: #1,070

For sxstema 's question: #1,070

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
View attachment 1924258

why i dont have "kicked out" choice ?
you are not at that part for meredith, but if you are, you have to give her wine.

Here is a mine wt on how to do that part

1) at the mc house, go into the dining room, click on the plant on top of the cabinet which is all the way to the left side of the screen
2) you will get a key, click on the lower part of that cabinet and pick the key, mc will unlock it and you will get 2 bottles of wine
3) go to irene's house, when sitting at the table, click on her and give her both bottles, if they don't show up, click on her head, they will show up, there is a small bug, you just have to keep trying for them to show up on the list when you click on her
4) after giving her both battles,, click on her and talk to her, pick the option for drinking, now you should have 3 wine options there, pick the last one which is zinfandel
5)click on the glass in front of the mc twice to get drunk, now chat with her and the option will be there

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes