Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
There is a few typos in my wt that i need to go back and fix, but they are small ones here and there, people will still understand it, and since i was working on it for hours and hours and maybe more hours, there is going to be a few of them here and there, it will do for now and i will go back later and fix it.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
3.0.1 allows Double click on exit to teleport and exit
i meant more like a general auto run (like what happens when you double click). but im not sure what you mean by teleport, maybe im not click fast enough or something but i cant get it to work and does it work with interactable too

Someone needs to kick aunt charlotte out of the house, the mc don't have time for her church shenanigans, but then again, god did put her in his path to wrack that hiney

Here is my pdf WT that i just got done redoing from start to end
things that i didn't put in it
story items that is part of future story
3d dream scene, players need to find that on there own, since it is a super easter egg

enjoy
bless you

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
If you ask Nicole about this, she will essentially tell each thing you need to do, two at a time, but here's a spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

asko06

Feb 25, 2021
Five of a Kind HOTFIX v0.3.0.2 (PC+MacOS)

PC(64bit):
MacOS:

Notes
  • This update is mostly minor bug fixes and a couple of minor improvements. If you've finished v0.3.0.1 or v0.3.0.0, it is not worth replaying.
  • This hotfix will NOT break save games from v0.3.0.0 or v0.3.0.1.

Improvements
  • Spank Bank now fits all 12 scenes on a single page--no need to scroll
  • Brooke's schedule has been modified so that Jasmine is available in the Afternoon and Evening. All of the fan service options (Brooke showering, Brooke on the phone, and Brooke changing) have been isolated to Night time slot.
  • Improved Brooke's journal hints

Bug Fixes
  • Tweaked the delays in animations when taking wine from the dining room cabinet to (hopefully) eliminate the forever hourglass bug
  • Aunt Irene's general hotspot now accepts the Chablis and Zinfandel. (Before, you had to click on her head or chest)
  • Fixed a couple of misattributed lines when selling stuff to Scott and during Brooke's grade fix quest.
  • Cracking the door to Meredith's room no longer has MC remarking "Whoa!" if she's not there.
  • Removed an unfinished "pillow fight" placeholder graphic
  • Shortened the amount of time Scott spends trying (and failing) to play the guitar.

Reactions: JR81 and Ode Trendl

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
do i have to start over, i cant figure out what to do with mom. it says "you though you heard some commotion downstairs in the dining room" but she is never there always in the kitchen or living room. i cant start the clearing task either. i already have the handjob scene and blowjob scene from the previous update.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
do i have to start over, i cant figure out what to do with mom. it says "you though you heard some commotion downstairs in the dining room" but she is never there always in the kitchen or living room. i cant start the clearing task either. i already have the handjob scene and blowjob scene from the previous update.
That hint is guiding you towards a cut scene in the dining room where she notices that the grandfather clock was fixed. I'm 99% sure there is no way Scott will leave the house during the foreclosure quest without fixing the grandfather clock, but I suppose it's possible there's a "leaky" option that will let him leave. Do you remember if Scott fixed the grandfather clock?

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
That hint is guiding you towards a cut scene in the dining room where she notices that the grandfather clock was fixed. I'm 99% sure there is no way Scott will leave the house during the foreclosure quest without fixing the grandfather clock, but I suppose it's possible there's a "leaky" option that will let him leave. Do you remember if Scott fixed the grandfather clock?
scott isnt even in the house

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
я нажал случайно удалить всю галерею как ее открыть я не понимаю
At the title screen, click the 'd' in Five of a Kin'd' to temporarily unlock all scenes. In the future, I will put an "Are you sure you want to reset the Spank Bank?" confirmation to help prevent accidentally resetting the Spank Bank.

disso

Jan 2, 2018
I had that hint and hadn't asked Scott about raising money yet.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes