Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
i am played without cheats.
starting zero game from last update and continued on that one.

I did remember the Sexorcizm quest or activity i did.
played last time in august.
can you point me?

Last edited:

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
update.. for Developers
i did sexorcizm scene in last update - no open scene was in Spank bank.
i repeated it scene (put down trousers) and Charlotte repeated the sexorcizm scene second time , and it scene in Spank Bank opened.
my thouths - need to open it scene after first time you did sexorcizm

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
update.. for Developers
i repeated it scene (put down trousers) and Charlotte repeated the sexorcizm scene second time , and it scene in Spank Bank opened.
yea. there is a bug with unlocking the gallery even there.

Reactions: JorogrArt

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
update.. for Developers
yea. there is a bug with unlocking the gallery even there.
Yeah, the reason for this (most likely) is that that scene wasn't initially a gallery scene when it released in 0.3.6. It was added to the Spank Bank in 0.3.6.2, so if you played the Exorcism scene in 0.3.6 or 0.3.6.1 (and not 0.3.6.2), you would have experienced the scene, but then when you updated to a new version (such 0.3.7.1) the scene was added to the Spank Bank but you had not been given credit for it, so it shows up as locked.

I'll add it to the bug list and keep it in mind in the future if I ever decide to "graduate" scenes to the Spank Bank that weren't initially a part of it.

facu_176

Mar 23, 2018
Mom
  • Handjob on your bed
  • Blowjob on your bed
  • Blowjob in kitchen
  • Titjob in her room
  • Shower thighjob
  • Breast play
  • Bonus sex scene (doesn't happen in the game, but unlocks sex scene with her in the gallery)
Sister
  • Bonus sex scene (same story as with mom sex scene)
Aunt Irene
  • Blowjob
Aunt Charlotte
  • Bonus sex scene (same as othe bonus sex scenes)
Lucy (Ghost Lady)
  • Sex (cowgirl)
You miss the secret scene whit the mom in 3d, who is unlocked after unlock the achievemt mother of boms i think, after that you need to go to the kitchen and drink untill passout an then the secret scene is unlock (sorry for my broken english).

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Please keep up the good work and don't let yourself get disturbed by those impatient and unsatisfiable people. I love the overall cozy and laid back atmosphere of the game. And the artwork, animations and dialogs are also much above average!
Perhaps these impatient people you mentioned are conditioned by the hormonal plus ultra, but, in my opinion, it is better this way than not having it as in your case.
Those who play these publications, I think, prefer a agitated atmosphere, but in your case everything seems to work the other way around.

• Angry
Reactions: Alduin_hs

Lechuza

Oct 21, 2020
Perhaps these impatient people you mentioned are conditioned by the hormonal plus ultra, but, in my opinion, it is better this way than not having it as in your case.
Those who play these publications, I think, prefer a agitated atmosphere, but in your case everything seems to work the other way around.
Well that's a little bit awkward, because I wasn't making hints to you intentionally. Anyway, sorry that I'm not your type. Maybe try your luck in the summertime saga thread? ;)

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Well that's a little bit awkward, because I wasn't making hints to you intentionally. Anyway, sorry that I'm not your type. Maybe try your luck in the summertime saga thread? ;)
For the future:

Sometimes it's better to keep quiet and appear
stupid people who open their mouths and remove all doubt.

Oscar Wilde

• Angry
Reactions: Alduin_hs

kristal777

Oct 23, 2020
it’s too quiet here), how are you guys doing? Can someone share their thoughts about the upcoming sequel? or what they want to see) :)

FunkyFranky

Mar 4, 2019
I personally would like to see more voyeurism scenes and maybe some progressively skimpier outfits as the story continues. Maybe a combination of those two, e.g. something like the MC walking in on his sister while she is crawling beneath a table while wearing a skirt without panties. But i also enjoy a slow burn story if it's well written.

JesArt1992

Jul 26, 2017
it’s too quiet here), how are you guys doing? Can someone share their thoughts about the upcoming sequel? or what they want to see) :)
They are working on a sequel?, but then, is this game gonna be finished?
i hope so, or at least the landlady (winkwinkwinkwink) route finished.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
They are working on a sequel?, but then, is this game gonna be finished?
i hope so, or at least the landlady (winkwinkwinkwink) route finished.
No sequel. I assumed they were referring to the next update. When the base game is finished, I'll probably just continue adding gallery scenes.

I sometimes take it for granted that I don't keep non-subs as informed about what what's coming as I do for my subscribers. Here are the top-line items I'm working on for 0.4:
  • Starting Nicole's story with the first few quests which results in the arrival of a long-planned love interest--a time travelling, modern-day "boobie/hottub streamer.
  • Adding additional quests and activities for Irene's post-BJ path, culminating in a CANON vaginal sex scene.
  • Reworking Meredith's morning time slot so she's doing different fan service type things around the house rather than just pacing around the kitchen.
I think its just somebody banging pots just to make some noise, because JorogrArt running a little slow on an estimated timeline (if Im remembering correctly, Im too lazy to check)
I don't give estimated release dates because I'm terrible at predicting when I'll be done with an update. 0.4 is still a ways away.

Cheers!

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes