Bananas2k

Jun 6, 2018
everything i try to do end in "not having enough empathy" how do i even progress after i get the doll?

CringeLord

Jun 7, 2018
Annoyingly obtuse puzzles. I get the 80s nostalgia thing, I just wish it wasn't manifested in gameplay too. It's like one of those old Sierra games where you would die if you walked up some stairs. Really needs a guide, I just gave up on the good art because of the shitty gameplay.

shadowknave

Aug 1, 2019
Animations are too long. I don´t know how much effort you put in to make that peeing animation for example but it is really annoying to watch it. Same goes with the phone call. Are you trying to make a real life simulator with everything taking equal irl time?

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
One of the keys to playing this game is opening the front door. Do NOT EXIT. Once the front door is open you will see a mailbox hanging on the outside of the house. Click and check the mail. Check it daily it will give you a few things to advance the game.

Remember it is 1984 job listings are not on the computer. Think about where they were listed in 1984!!

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Way too easy to skip dialogue, if click completed the sentence and then the next click cleared it, it would be better than currently just clearing what is slowly being said.

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
I love it! Cute humour and fun puzzles - a rather nice experience entirely. If I could make one plea, it would be for the text speed to be adjustable. Personally, when I am eager for more dialogue I have no patience for the text to print out. Very much looking forward to more. Cheers!

Reactions: Danaelfer
Nov 8, 2019
Skipped tutorial and spent 30 minutes being confused as to what to do then by accident found out that if you hover your mouse near the top of the screen you see your contacts, inventory etc. etc.

Art is nice and I do enjoy a good point 'n click, so will be keeping an eye on this one. Just wish the text speed could be changed, ended up skipping half of the stuff thinking clicking would make the text "complete" instead of skipping it..

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Can someone be kind enough to explain to my idiot mind how to progress in this game ? I feel so stupid when reading other users comments. Still don't understand the game's mechanics. Don't know what I'm doing wrong.

P.S : If there's a kind Dude who got some free time, a walkthrough would be also more than welcomed. Peace.

• Angry
Reactions: _R_
4.40 star(s) 84 Votes