spike017

Aug 13, 2019
giving her coffee in the morning is also a thing for that section. Last bit is to check the mail and after you say you'll get a job. Get a hair cut with the hair clippers in your sister's room for bonus content. Lastly, look at the money roll that's in your inventory and finally update her on your financial progress.
"... Get a hair cut with the hair clippers in your sister's room for bonus content" - how can I trigger that? Specific day + time needed?

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
Excuse me but what gift should i give to the secret character ? I gave her flowers way before giving her the mirror ...

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
One small suggestion I would like to make is that when you go to exit you add the choice of going back to main menu or exiting proper.

FarasDirewolf

Mar 2, 2020
What other content is there for Lucy I finished her quests and then she said something about going to see the rest of the house and disappears is that all there is?

Izum

Nov 14, 2019
again no quest revelation. People only want to jerk off, but u need walkthrough, clicking all u see and etc. Why make a difficult game in which 95% people are play step-by-step instructions only for jerk off ? , And the remaining 5% try to go through something on their own

• Angry
Reactions: Arshavinstyle

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
again no quest revelation. People only want to jerk off, but u need walkthrough, clicking all u see and etc. Why make a difficult game in which 95% people are play step-by-step instructions only for jerk off ? , And the remaining 5% try to go through something on their own
Have you located the red folder / notebook in the upper left of the screen? It gives you hints. Otherwise, the comments here explain most everything if you get stuck.

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
So... my character is stuck. Can't do anything at all. Has anyone experienced this or knows a way to get him to move?

Edit: Added save.

Edit 2: Gif

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
So... my character is stuck. Can't do anything at all. Has anyone experienced this or knows a way to get him to move?

Edit: Added save.

Edit 2: Gif
Someone here said they had similar problems when they read the newspaper.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Someone who can pass me Bj's file, only that part I need (save)
After you get the mortgage mail, go in your room, get the cash from the box in front of the bed, go into your inventory and examine it, speak with meredith and MC will give her the cash, go to sleep and scene will trigger.

Danaelfer

Jun 15, 2017
What other content is there for Lucy I finished her quests and then she said something about going to see the rest of the house and disappears is that all there is?
After you give the locker to Lucy and she disappear at nigh got o your room and jerk off, there is chance where Lucy decided to join or just watch.
also after she disappear in some places you will see a pair of boobs around the house you can talk with her and ask her to visit you so you can repeat the event.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
"... Get a hair cut with the hair clippers in your sister's room for bonus content" - how can I trigger that? Specific day + time needed?
It's a conversation you have with the mom after talking about the financial issues/getting a job. I forget if it's a seperate conversation or if it's just a line where she says "if you want a job, you'll need a hair cut". Either way, try to see if she has a dialogue option for that in the kitchen. If not, go grab the scissors from your sister's room and in the morning there will be an option to use them with the mom.

Twistedpup

Feb 3, 2018
nice demo... only improvement that i can suggest that hasn't been mentioned a lot is to add a visual indicator to the mail box the let the player know there is mail

Reactions: JorogrArt
4.40 star(s) 84 Votes