JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
very unique and good game, i hope you get what you deserve (y)

bay the way i hope your next game be a NTR (y) , dev like you can make a quality game just like scars of summer
This is my first game and it will almost certainly be my last. Even when it's finished, I will find ways to "George Lucas" it and make 10-, 15-, 20-year anniversary editions I can enhance it in any way I can (#BrookeShootsFirst). While I'm not hostile to NTR (I personally dig certain kinds of cheating stories), I don't believe that NTR is right for this game.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
If you're into the mom (Meredith), I'd say there is enough content to warrant a playthrough. Although there is an update around the corner for her, so maybe wait a little bit.
This. The update I'm currently working on reworks a lot of Meredith's story, so right now is a suboptimal time to start the game from scratch.

kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
This. The update I'm currently working on reworks a lot of Meredith's story, so right now is a suboptimal time to start the game from scratch.
Hmm right now im stuck on the, should I be that guy and ask how long unit the update comes out, or the guy that askes how is your day going.........so ima do both.

Edit: so uhhh since the mom route will be reworked/ made. Will you have a walkthrough on stand by as soon as it is launched? or do you wait for a user to do that? ( ALSO GREAT GAME BTW) :)

Jul 20, 2020
Can mc have sex with Meredith?
There is a walkthrough here in the forums. It is also pinned in the first page but I'll link it for your convenience. In version 0.2.3 there is an unlockable scene in the spank bang. To see it you must finish Meredith's current story line. It is not however implemented in the story. Jorogr is currently working in an update that will change some things, so you might want to wait for the next version.

Ganso7

Nov 11, 2019
JorogrArt Cheer up dude, keep strong and high. You are making a great game, great design, fun to play, original theme (80s) and over all lewd.

Dont make u sad about us or the critics because we are a bunch of big n´nasty trebuchets (Me the 1st) :ROFLMAO:

Ode Trendl

Jun 9, 2022
Just a thing, the door doesn't intersect properly, notice the lower border of the door, there's a piece of the doll and of the leg of the desk

Reactions: JorogrArt

Bamboosword

Jan 2, 2020
This is my first game and it will almost certainly be my last. Even when it's finished, I will find ways to "George Lucas" it and make 10-, 15-, 20-year anniversary editions I can enhance it in any way I can (#BrookeShootsFirst). While I'm not hostile to NTR (I personally dig certain kinds of cheating stories), I don't believe that NTR is right for this game.
Dude, I love this game, If you can make it 1000h long do it, there are games that continue the story for ages, but I don't need to tell you that. I just hope you won't stop making games, cause you sure have talent.
P.s. you still don't have discord...

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Just a thing, the door doesn't intersect properly, notice the lower border of the door, there's a piece of the doll and of the leg of the desk
Thank you. I will take a look at that.

Allow me to bitch about that door for a couple sentences:

I'm not happy with that door for multiple reasons. It's the only door in the game that has an animation as it swings open and the fact that it animates is only to service the scene where Scott hides the mannequin behind it. The "rudimentary" colors of the door just further make MC's bedroom background one of the dullest in the game (imo). I feel like the way the front door to the house opens and closes is much more crisp, simple, and and to-the-point.

Dude, I love this game, If you can make it 1000h long do it, there are games that continue the story for ages, but I don't need to tell you that. I just hope you won't stop making games, cause you sure have talent.
P.s. you still don't have discord...
Thank you so much! Contrary to popular belief, I have discord.

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes