ANDERSONKUN1

Aug 26, 2018
Dude i found it ! just go to the dining room and click the plant on the Cabinets there is a key use it to open the drawer of the cabinets Then two bottle of wine you have got
duuuuuuuuuuuuude you are a fking legend!! thx so much u have no idea how much time i was searching this shit i literally tought i was bugged fk this game

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
duuuuuuuuuuuuude you are a fking legend!! thx so much u have no idea how much time i was searching this shit i literally tought i was bugged fk this game
Both Jorogr's walkthrough and mine explained it... so you didn't read them carefully.

The question has been answered more than once on this thread... so you didn't use the search option.

What else you people need, that someone faps in your place? :LOL:

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Would anyone know what you need to get Lucy's trust?
Talk to her and give her a rose (you can pluck one from the bush in front of your house)

Do you know how to get the Whiskey
you can't get it as an item, but you can use it in the evening to drink (in the kitchen, on the shelf between wine and oil). You need to drink twice to become braver and get the courage to face the ghost in the basement, if you drink 3 times you will have a 3D dream of Meredith

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Am I hosed? I did the kind gestures, or whatever they're called, (cleaned the coffee pot, got Mom flowers) then I got the quest to do nice things for her, which I already did, and can't do again. Though I do need to complete the spring cleaning (I can't find the last one, or two things to do). Also, there is no money in the chest and I can't finish the foreclosure quest.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Hello, does anyone know where the save folder is? Thanks
On Windows: C:\Users\[your user name]\AppData\LocalLow\Something Something Studios\Five of a Kind
MacOS: Not sure.

only question dirty talk, how do i unlock that?
This is a feature I was working on but decided to relegate for a future update. The idea is you learn "skills" from the mature characters (like Kissing skill from Meredith, Dirty Talk from a different character) that you can use on other characters. I'm working on a hotfix to address several issues and the "You've not yet unlocked the Dirty Talk skill' popup will be addressed by having it use the Dirty Talk I dialogue instead of showing the banner.

Love the game mate! I grew up on point and clicks (Manic Mansion, Monkey Island to name a few goodies) and i had the V2 walkthrough as a base but pretty much figured most out myself, so i can confirm that us old folk can get the flow but i guess people new to the genre might struggle a bit! Good job i love it :) I will throw you a few sheckles in appreciation later on today :)
Thank you so much! You sound like exactly the target audience for this game. I've probably played every single Sierra and LucasArts game many times over (even the bad ones). The insult quest with the sister is partially an homage to the sword insult mechanic in Monkey Island.

Damn Jorogr, you beat me on the clock on this...

Anyway, I will post here my pdf update of the walkthrough, it's not as complete as yours because I just wanted to an essential guide to all those people who have difficulties completing Meredith's path

And let me say it, A LOT of people simply didn't try hard enough, often the solution was just a click away (like, you can't enter Aunt's house? Did you even try to touch that damn football? Or complaining that the locked wine shelf doesn't tell you to search around for the key? Come on...) and just like the good old graphic adventures you have to search everywhere for clickable items...
Thank you for the kind comment! I agree that the gameplay is meant to come naturally to old school adventure game players trained to click on everything and read the messages, though I do also agree with those who are saying the hints aren't very good in places. I spent a chunk of last night working on making Meredith's hints much more detailed while simultaneously writing my walkthrough.

I will check out your walkthrough and post it in the walkthrough channel on my Discord.

Cheers!

Last edited:

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Am I hosed? I did the kind gestures, or whatever they're called, (cleaned the coffee pot, got Mom flowers) then I got the quest to do nice things for her, which I already did, and can't do again. Though I do need to complete the spring cleaning (I can't find the last one, or two things to do). Also, there is no money in the chest and I can't finish the foreclosure quest.
You're probably not hosed.

The walkthrough posted on Page 1 is for the previous update and many things have changed/been reordered. You only need to do twelve things to finish the first three set of quests to advance (4/5 of cleaning, 4/5 of gestures, 4/5 of home repairs.

The wad of money was removed. The game was changed so that when you get to the foreclosure quest, you have to talk to the people you know and figure out how to raise money rather than just handing over a wad of cash.

I posted a walkthrough here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/five-of-a-kind-v0-3-0-public-jorogrart.90073/post-8506099

and PhantomStranger also posted one in PDF format here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/five-of-a-kind-v0-3-0-public-jorogrart.90073/post-8504785

Last edited:
Reactions: Samhill and asko06

Jun 24, 2021
PhantomStranger,帖子:8506992,成员:258299 said:
和她说话,给她一朵玫瑰(你可以从你家门前的灌木丛中摘一朵)

你不能把它当作一个物品,但你可以在晚上用它来喝(在厨房里,在酒和油之间的架子上)。你需要喝两次才能变得更勇敢,并有勇气面对地下室的鬼魂,如果你喝了3次你会做一个梅雷迪思的3D梦
[/引用]

Jun 24, 2021
PhantomStranger,帖子:8506992,成员:258299 said:
和她说话,给她一朵玫瑰(你可以从你家门前的灌木丛中摘一朵)

你不能把它当作一个物品,但你可以在晚上用它来喝(在厨房里,在酒和油之间的架子上)。你需要喝两次才能变得更勇敢,并有勇气面对地下室的鬼魂,如果你喝了3次你会做一个梅雷迪思的3D梦
[/引用]
yeah i see this but just feel the 3D art is much much more boring than 2D art .. you can see it that mom hot MILF transform to a teen

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Well, having all the correct informations in one place would be great, so feel free to use mine and copy/paste what you need if you want to update yours to 0.3.0.
I pretty much have to redo my .pdf and since i use images, i will have to redo them as well, so maybe one day i will update it.

Reactions: PhantomStranger

JawsGawkGawk

Nov 22, 2021
This is a feature I was working on but decided to relegate for a future update. The idea is you learn "skills" from the mature characters (like Kissing skill from Meredith, Dirty Talk from a different character) that you can use on other characters. I'm working on a hotfix to address several issues and the "You've not yet unlocked the Dirty Talk skill' popup will be addressed by having it use the Dirty Talk I dialogue instead of showing the banner.

[/QUOTE]

That is actually really cool, doing great bud, just gonna say learning this is a feature more then just progression for one character, that's awesome. Also don't know if it was an Easter egg? but pregnancy?! I LIKE

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes