ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
is a table which will tell you if your GPU supports vulkan. Basically, anything HD 500 series or newer should work.

I just tested the game in a clean wineprefix in Wine v7.12, and everything works out-of-the-box apart from the graphics. After installing dxvk, everything works. It looks like your errors might be the result of library overrides in your wineprefix, so if you haven't tried it already, I'd suggest you try to run the game from a new wineprefix.
Mine doesn't seem to be compatible then. After getting a new wineprefix it does launch a fullscreen unity splash screen, but then the screen just stays black. In the terminal I get "MESA-INTEL: warning: Bay Trail Vulkan support is incomplete" messages and nothing else. I think that's that then. Thanks for all the help though.

Reactions: stevesmith00000

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Is there a full walkthrough

Currently I have following tips

I've already done what was suggested, but it doesn't seem to progress

View attachment 1914979 View attachment 1914980 View attachment 1914982

Here's the updated Meredith Walkthrough:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As far as how to proceed with Jasmine and Aunt Irene based on your journal:
  • Meredith: That hint sucks, but if it's the part I think it is, you have to go looking for her in the Dining Room in the morning or midday.
  • Jasmine: Call her during the evening, although I should warn you that Jasmine hasn't been a popular character, so her available content ends after the phone call.
  • Aunt Irene's journal has issues and I've already fixed this for an upcoming hotfix. The Zinfandel you only need to finish Meredith's foreclosure quest.

Last edited:

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Hi great game
Many subscribers on my channel (DarkLoveTV) want to know if you plan to make an Android version?
Thank you! I do plan on making an Android version, but it's a hard thing to prioritize. At the moment, I do not have an Android tablet to test with and I'm pretty sure that if I did, there would have to be some development work to ensure the game is playable (or even enjoyable) on Android. Cheers!

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I have a simple question, please answer it. How long does it take for programming of your time to finish the update?
I don't know how to answer that question. I do 95% of the artwork, all programming, story, half the music, and almost all the testing. When I'm working on any one of those things, I'm not working on the others. Drawing backgrounds, making H scenes, and writing w/humor + decent puzzles take way more time than programming.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sniper010

GeorgeMarty

Jul 31, 2017
Scott gets stuck if you don't know to go to the aunts and he leaves after buying the guitar and the record. You can go to the arcade and invite him over again. He will buy the figure, but then hang out and you can't sleep. bugged my run and I had to load a save from WAY back.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Scott gets stuck if you don't know to go to the aunts and he leaves after buying the guitar and the record. You can go to the arcade and invite him over again. He will buy the figure, but then hang out and you can't sleep. bugged my run and I had to load a save from WAY back.
Ouch. I will add that to the things to be hotfixed.

Kave

Aug 6, 2017
Love the game mate! I grew up on point and clicks (Manic Mansion, Monkey Island to name a few goodies) and i had the V2 walkthrough as a base but pretty much figured most out myself, so i can confirm that us old folk can get the flow but i guess people new to the genre might struggle a bit! Good job i love it :) I will throw you a few sheckles in appreciation later on today :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: JorogrArt

brata

May 16, 2017
so we need to start over?
Any new scenes or is it plot changes and new characters?

ANDERSONKUN1

Aug 26, 2018

• Meredith: That hint sucks, but if it's the part I think it is, you have to go looking for her in the Dining Room in the morning or midday.
  • Jasmine: Call her during the evening, although I should warn you that Jasmine hasn't been a popular character, so her available content ends after the phone call.
  • Aunt Irene's journal has issues and I've already fixed this for an upcoming hotfix. The Zinfandel you only need to finish Meredith's foreclosure quest.
how to get zinfindel wine for the aunt? i just have the rosé optio help plss idk if its a bug

jask_skull

May 31, 2017
96. Use the Hand icon on Meredith to put your arm around her.
I am stuck in that step, after I talk to Meredith there are 5 options to choose, from which I chose "Do you Want to Go Upstairs?" then I chose "Handjob...". Afterwards, I keep talking to Meredith during the whole scene and sleep until next day, but when I get out of my room there is no "ensuing Meredith cut scene" also, there are no foreclosure mail on the mailbox.

Am I missing something? How to get unstuck and continue her story?

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017

Damn Jorogr, you beat me on the clock on this...

Anyway, I will post here my pdf update of the walkthrough, it's not as complete as yours because I just wanted to an essential guide to all those people who have difficulties completing Meredith's path

And let me say it, A LOT of people simply didn't try hard enough, often the solution was just a click away (like, you can't enter Aunt's house? Did you even try to touch that damn football? Or complaining that the locked wine shelf doesn't tell you to search around for the key? Come on...) and just like the good old graphic adventures you have to search everywhere for clickable items...

ANDERSONKUN1

Aug 26, 2018
Damn Jorogr, you beat me on the clock on this...

Anyway, I will post here my pdf update of the walkthrough, it's not as complete as yours because I just wanted to an essential guide to all those people who have difficulties completing Meredith's path

And let me say it, A LOT of people simply didn't try hard enough, often the solution was just a click away (like, you can't enter Aunt's house? Did you even try to touch that damn football? Or complaining that the locked wine shelf doesn't tell you to search around for the key? Come on...) and just like the good old graphic adventures you have to search everywhere for clickable items...
where do i get the wine for the aunt?

Jan 16, 2019
Mine doesn't seem to be compatible then. After getting a new wineprefix it does launch a fullscreen unity splash screen, but then the screen just stays black. In the terminal I get "MESA-INTEL: warning: Bay Trail Vulkan support is incomplete" messages and nothing else. I think that's that then. Thanks for all the help though.
At least we got the crash fixed so we could find out that the hardware wasn't compatible...that's some kind of progress...right? The last thing you could try is to check that your graphics drivers are the latest version, but that's not likely to work.

But on the bright side, you now have an idea what Lutris does: it generates separate wineprefixes (sometimes with different versions of Wine) for your applications and configures them to run optimally. That's it. The game was crashing because your default wineprefix was configured to override wine libraries with some native to windows; you probably did this as a work-around for some other application, but this often causes problems with others, as you observed. That's why it's best practice to generate separate wineprefixes when you need heavy modification to get something to run.

BTW, if you don't plan on using the new wineprefix that you created to try to run the game, you should delete it (by simply deleting the folder containing the wineprefix) since it takes up ~1gb of disc space.

Reactions: ohcmonrest

jask_skull

May 31, 2017
I am stuck in that step, after I talk to Meredith there are 5 options to choose, from which I chose "Do you Want to Go Upstairs?" then I chose "Handjob...". Afterwards, I keep talking to Meredith during the whole scene and sleep until next day, but when I get out of my room there is no "ensuing Meredith cut scene" also, there are no foreclosure mail on the mailbox.

Am I missing something? How to get unstuck and continue her story?
Nvm... I had to start a new game, apparently the previous version save was messed up in this update.

Pistolmax

Dec 25, 2017
Folks, I am working on a hotfix for several issues that have been found. I expect it will be ready Saturday evening.

The walkthrough that's currently posted is out of date and several steps are missing or different (for Meredith's route onle). I will work on a new walkthrough for Meredith while doing my final test playthrough.

Meredith's story/quests have been changed quite a bit since the previous update and the walkthrough that's posted is out of date (at least for Meredith's route).

The wad of money has been removed. You have to find ways to raise the money. Start by talking to Nicole, Scott, and Irene about raising money.

There are two new sex scenes: one for Meredith and one for a new GILF character.

To the left of MC's bed, there's a hotspot on the wall labeled "Mousehole." It contains a powerful debugging/cheat tool that can quite easily break your game if you abuse it.

In the evening and night, Meredith can be found on the couch, watching TV by herself.

Need more information. Did Scott leave? You need to talk to another character to get more money to reach the goal of $2,178.

Go into the kitchen and click on the wine glasses.
Thanks!

WALKUR

Oct 21, 2020
how do i open the language files of this game i want to play in my language
I tried XUnity.AutoTranslator- it just translates the menu

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes