PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
A scene with Meredith on the phone with a neighbor, who tells her she can teach her things if she comes to the house.

Personally i got 2 interactions outside the door, ending with the "ENCORE" stuff, and a scene with her on phone with esmerelda.
Then i did the wine thing with Aunt and got the blowjob and then the talking about mom being too busy to fix their relationship.

I can read there's something about Scott turning up at midnight, but there's no interaction available to that end. At Arcade or on phone. And no dialogue with the mom either.

Is it bugged because earlier save?
Tomorrow I will post something to update the walkthrough, give me some time.

feeling_blue

Sep 20, 2021
The journal is too vague. I don't mind subtle hints and having to figure out what to do but..
"I wonder how Brooke is doing" nothing triggers
"You wonder what Meredith is up to" Cant trigger anything even watched TV several times together
"Talk to Lucy about why she can't leave the basement" - not enough courage
"Maybe it's worth getting to know Irene" drinking wine together several times nothing
Plus "pro tip this again later"
Does that mean next update or?...
Agreed. the journal does no help

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Folks, I am working on a hotfix for several issues that have been found. I expect it will be ready Saturday evening.

The walkthrough that's currently posted is out of date and several steps are missing or different (for Meredith's route onle). I will work on a new walkthrough for Meredith while doing my final test playthrough.

Missing the wad of money from the guides, how tf do you get money?
Enjoying the game so far. The big isssue I have is that there was no rolled-up money in the chest. Is this a bug or has it been moved/removed?
Meredith's story/quests have been changed quite a bit since the previous update and the walkthrough that's posted is out of date (at least for Meredith's route).

The wad of money has been removed. You have to find ways to raise the money. Start by talking to Nicole, Scott, and Irene about raising money.

hi guys there are new sex scenes in this update ?
There are two new sex scenes: one for Meredith and one for a new GILF character.

Magic wand?
To the left of MC's bed, there's a hotspot on the wall labeled "Mousehole." It contains a powerful debugging/cheat tool that can quite easily break your game if you abuse it.

Stuck at "you have a newfound urge to spend time with meredith" any solutions. This is after 2nd kissing scene
In the evening and night, Meredith can be found on the couch, watching TV by herself.

"You sold a few things to Scott for over $1,300, not too shabby!"

... okay, cool? But like... what am I supposed to do now?
Need more information. Did Scott leave? You need to talk to another character to get more money to reach the goal of $2,178.

Would anyone know how to progress Meridiths relationship when you reach the point of needing to help her relax?
Go into the kitchen and click on the wine glasses.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
If there is a gallery like in previous version can anybody upload complete save so i can see all scenes? I played this game from the beginning twice and i don't intend to do so yet again given how probably saves won't be compatible with every new update. If dev don't try to make saves compatible this will be summertime saga all over again where people just use gallery with all scenes and skip the story completely due to old saves being useless. Best course would be to wait for game to be completed but who knows when and if that's gonna happen, so until then complete saves would be more than welcomed.
If you just want to see the Spank Bank scenes, there's a cheat on the title screen. The 'd' in Five of a Kind has an invisible hotspot. Click it and you'll hear a magic sound and all the scenes will be available.

This is the first update I've released that doesn't work with previous saved games and that is because I rewrote/reworked Meredith's route. I'm not planning on doing more rewrites anytime soon, so updates breaking save games will not be standard practice.

jkraus979797

May 4, 2017
I am at the point where I need to give the wine to Irene, but cannot find out where/how to get it for the life of me.

I can go over to Irene's and drink 2 glasses of Rose, but nothing more.

Click the wine glasses and it mentions Irene enjoy a box of wine....still nada

jkraus979797

May 4, 2017
Give her the wine, you found in the cupboard in the dining room, that has a plant ontop of it (The plant..)
That's it the "Conspicuous Plant" on top of the dining room cupboard gives you a rusty key which opens the lower cabinets to give you 2 bottles.

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
If you just want to see the Spank Bank scenes, there's a cheat on the title screen. The 'd' in Five of a Kind has an invisible hotspot. Click it and you'll hear a magic sound and all the scenes will be available.

This is the first update I've released that doesn't work with previous saved games and that is because I rewrote/reworked Meredith's route. I'm not planning on doing more rewrites anytime soon, so updates breaking save games will not be standard practice.
Attach a save with each release, and give possibility to change name ingame.

Also, overlapping icon for nicole visit (nicole/bulge), and lingering pants-down animations after dialog. But i assume that's a save issue.

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
That's it the "Conspicuous Plant" on top of the dining room cupboard gives you a rusty key which opens the lower cabinets to give you 2 bottles.
Thing is, i never even saw it. Can't be very conspicious can it?
Just a "i'd need to find a key, maybe it's hidden closeby" hint in the text when trying to open it would've set me on a path to it.

feeling_blue

Sep 20, 2021
IMO, hints in games like this shoud be as simply as guiding you what to do, where to do and when to do, but in this game hints show you nothing about those things. And that's why a lot people are stuck :confused:

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Thing is, i never even saw it. Can't be very conspicious can it?
Just a "i'd need to find a key, maybe it's hidden closeby" hint in the text when trying to open it would've set me on a path to it.
Dude, this is a graphic adventure, like those of the 80s and 90s.
It's almost customary to search each screen for EVERY possible hotspot ;)
Back in the days, you could miss a vital item just being ONE PIXEL away from the exact spot...

hugoboss

Aug 16, 2019
how do you talk with scott? ive tried calling but he never answers, says i need to talk to scott about foreclosure

hugoboss

Aug 16, 2019
You missed putting a blanket on her when she sleeps on the couch (you can find it in the living room) and sending her flowers (check the mail box for the florist advertisement, then use the phone in you room and wait the next day

The wad of money is not in the game anymore. When you need money to pay the mortgage debt, you have to ask Scott to buy stuff from you (when he comes at your home, take him to the basement and to the attic) and to your aunt Irene to help with the mortgage (give her Zinfandel wine, then go visit her again, choose zaublis and drink twice, then you can tell her about your mom's money problems and she will give you some).

See above.
how do you go with aunt irene? i cant get in to her house, mc says he heard stories from or something

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
stuck at "You wonder what Meredith is up to", after speak to her outside my room one or two time, anyone can help?
Are you playing with an old save by any chance?
Other than that, try speaking with Meredith in the kitchen in the morning or evening/night on the couch

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
I need help I'm stuck with mother and aunt:
With the mother I have reached the scene of the kisses, I have fulfilled the 2 tasks that she had, I gave her the roses, I covered her with the blanket but I cannot go to the next step what do I have to do? the diary says: maybe there's a way you can help her relax
I'm supposed to bring wine to my aunt, but where do I get it?

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
how do you talk with scott? ive tried calling but he never answers, says i need to talk to scott about foreclosure
Scott's normal location is standing outside the arcade after morning and before midnight.

how do you go with aunt irene? i cant get in to her house, mc says he heard stories from or something
Hmmm. Getting up to Irene's house requires a little bit of outside the box thinking, but I don't think this puzzle is too hard at all. Here's your hint: MC isn't really into sports, but he IS a guy.

I need help I'm stuck with mother and aunt:
With the mother I have reached the scene of the kisses, I have fulfilled the 2 tasks that she had, I gave her the roses, I covered her with the blanket but I cannot go to the next step what do I have to do? the diary says: maybe there's a way you can help her relax
I'm supposed to bring wine to my aunt, but where do I get it?
If you listen to Mom on the couch the last thing she says is something like "I could go for a glass of..." Use the wine glasses on the shelf in the kitchen. There are unopened, full wine bottles locked away in the house somewhere that are for the aunt.

Reactions: hugoboss
4.40 star(s) 84 Votes