fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
Remember that upon finishing Meredith’s story, there is a “Bonus” sex scene added as a reward for finishing
what to do ?

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Really good graphics and kinda reminds me of the LSL series. BIt not funny tho.
I wish the updates were more frequent or larger, but hey, not my fault dev has two left hands lol ...
Keep doing what you doing, get some red bull or what, dont sleep... Ask you Momma to use the whip :p

matej.king

Jun 20, 2017
I wish the updates were more frequent or larger, but hey, not my fault dev has two left hands lol ...
Keep doing what you doing, get some red bull or what, dont sleep... Ask you Momma to use the whip :p
What LSL stands for ? :)

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
stuck on the financial conversation with Scott. Unable to end the conversation.
I'm not able to duplicate this. Screenshot?

Remember that upon finishing Meredith’s story, there is a “Bonus” sex scene added as a reward for finishing
what to do ?
Either finish her story and go to the Spank Bank at the title screen. If the scene isn't there and you've met the requirements in a save game, go talk to her in the Kitchen or Couch and use the VHS icon to unlock the scene.

Phil9999

Apr 8, 2021
Is there any progression to the Brooke bonus scene after you cum in her? Like in terms of actually finishing the scene or other options like grabbing her boobs.

Reactions: Zalay

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Is there any progression to the Brooke bonus scene after you cum in her? Like in terms of actually finishing the scene or other options like grabbing her boobs.
When MC cums in her, the scene is "finished." The stuff you might be thinking of (like getting her off, for example) you have to do BEFORE you cum in her, although grabbing her boobs isn't one of those things (yet).

Reactions: Phil9999

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I'm sorry you don't find this game funny, but it's not meant to appeal to minors...

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Advice from your tester: Calls to Wendy do not reduce available bank. I do not recall events that increased bank. Bank at 367 currently in game. Aunt content not offering work for bank. Mom content may have offered bank, not certain. Requires an increment code line, or if you stick to the text she was a $3.99/minute call charge. Maybe its on family phone bill, so could be a future problem for MC in game. Chablis shared for action with Aunt Irene. Sister content excessive grind for no sexual content reward. Bonus scene mentioned but have not triggered doggy something mentioned. Jasmine content mentions visit to house to examine / repair her family computer... No Jasmine house on map, possibly future content also.

Final note for today, not certain how to get fifth unknown number from the modem search I guess, to the green push phone beside bed. References to 80's computer equipment that were not available till nineties, example WIN95 software, I286 processors were February 1, 1982 I was working on Midi computers, and micro computer terminals for main frames, Unisys, Univac, Kapro and others, TV, VHS, Beta, Super Beta... later some laser disks LP ELP So very familiar with many references. And played the multi lingue GIF with dialogue for players, and NPC... games.... Needs work, I played this one some years ago I think.
2400 Baud Modems circa 1984-1989. First modem like devices we called phase units in military Seventies... Ok Found on original dialer processed for award Dirty talk II. Which should be pre-requisite for NPC advancements.

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
32-bit? How old is your computer and what operating system?
Just don't care, buddy... it is too much hassle to even try. And if you use a newer Unity, it's not even possible.

People have to learn that the 32-bit OS'es were made extinct almost 15 years ago.

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes